Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girls all seem to be wearing trousers, so I'm not sure they're dressed up enough for beauties night...:confused:

Maybe not then, they have left Belle behind though :dodgy:

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle naked again and in the kitchen. I am sure she's going out. What a bend in the kitchen at 22:07 but sadly it's dark.

SHe forgot to turn the light on there ! Time of the month too ? now signified with the RED panties ?

Belle creams dances and exercises but it is dark without the light. Pad and tampon - taking no chance. The main light would be much better than an uplight which never held views ever. Uplight should be banned along with candles.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

SHe forgot to turn the light on there ! Time of the month too ? now signified with the RED panties ?

For a few days she's been wearing a tampon so all this nudity has come at a surprising time given how she was during her previous 2 periods. Probably bad timing but except with those 2 late night dances in March none of the best nudity has ever taken place with good artificial light - I doubt it ever will again. She should cream in the bathroom to compare with Jasmin's epic display.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

For a few days she's been wearing a tampon so all this nudity has come at a surprising time given how she was during her previous 2 periods. Probably bad timing but except with those 2 late night dances in March none of the best nudity has ever taken place with good artificial light - I doubt it ever will again. She should cream in the bathroom to compare with Jasmin's epic display.

You have noticed more than me BB which goes without saying ! 

The best views have come from pointing directly at the balcony windows which we always knew was going to give that optimum lighting :biggrin:. Unf ive missed most of it due to working those damn night shifts and not having time to use replay. 

She is going for looking a million dollars tonight, 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

You have noticed more than me BB which goes without saying ! 

The best views have come from pointing directly at the balcony windows which we always knew was going to give that optimum lighting :biggrin:. Unf ive missed most of it due to working those damn night shifts and not having time to use replay. 

She is going for looking a million dollars tonight, 

Hey sulzer when this is finished (ie Belle has gone) I will have time to show you her best :biggrin:. At the moment I just can't keep up.