Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey your mind's working overtime Snake, but I like where you're coming from...:biggrin:

Of course she might just be tired...:dodgy:

Not as tired as me - yesterday was so exhausting i'm too tired even to watch now. Very lucky I caught the long waited for spread. Such a sham daylight just won't hit that bed which is why Belle should be forced (in her contract) to have the light (no uplighting) on permanently and better writing quite frankly.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey your mind's working overtime Snake, but I like where you're coming from...:biggrin:

Of course she might just be tired...:dodgy:

That is my trouble my mind works on to many things at one time. While typing this I am also doing two other things. When it gets going real good I can come up with quite a bit.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You're just being daft now...:dodgy:

...and anyway, I'm not into that BDSM stuff...:cry:

BB and Belle would go on thier own way after delivering Angel to you. No BDSM stuff. two couples going thier seperate ways and both happy.:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

The twin in blue panties was really getting dolled up.

I think Lia has had someone for a while but I'm not sure if Mia's is the 1 that they set up in B2 the other day, on Whatsapp, and could be her 1st date with him....

Btw, this is just an educated guess and is pure speculation based on what I've seen, and heard...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB and Belle would go on thier own way after delivering Angel to you. No BDSM stuff. two couples going thier seperate ways and both happy.:sleepy:

What are you trying to do to my head snake...I'm now gonna start thinking like you...:sick:

So, when are they getting here.?....:biggrin: