Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She has spent a long time out with other girls as well, Irma, Angel, Rosie etc. but  she did stuff on her own last time as well. The difference has been in her attitude to parties in the apartments. Even at the last B1 early on she was so up for it and had a little fun with Rosie but once the body painting started she was just going through the motions. However outside the apartment few have partied harder. She no longer it seems has a need to be a follower, but of course once Lola had gone last time she was in the same situation plus after Becca went there was no-one to party with except when Michelle felt like it.     

Jasmin's the one who has really changed because she is now going out instead of sitting on the sofa for 8 hours at a time.

I'm not talking about the going out or the parties in general for that matter. I'm talking about her mind set this time around. Even you have commented about it. Maybe you don't think she's all that different this time but I do. She isn't the happy free spirit she was the last time.  And I base that on what I see of her in the apartment. It's her body language, her facial expressions, and her overall general attitude. She just doesn't seem all that happy about it. Yes she has been up beat some but for the most part she has not. 

We'll just have to disagree on this and enjoy whatever she feels like doing.

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

She isn't the happy free spirit she was the last time.  And I base that on what I see of her in the apartment. It's her body language, her facial expressions, and her overall general attitude. She just doesn't seem all that happy about it. Yes she has been up beat some but for the most part she has not. 

While I don't disagree with that I still think you judge her against herself rather than others . I know you will say that you are not doing that but even now she is still lively compared to a lot of the girls that have been here. I think when she was with Rosie on her own she was really upbeat. The first 10 days or so she was very subdued but she has picked up a lot since ten.

As to what she is showing well that's great but I wish she'd go back to the naked dance shows - 3 minutes wasn't really much. Yes the temperature of the shower doesn't help.

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I've really been wondering why Belle returned to Barcelona. This loner thing is not like the Belle that was here the first time. Unless she has really changed and that's how she is now.

Do not think that maybe they offered him a lot of money to go back and could not refuse

Hi My Belle:heart:, will you show any more of that morning glory that is your nudity today. In the last few days you have been showing off your wonderful body magnificently especially your exquisite pussy :biggrin::heart::biggrin: