Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Imagine that.....Gina asleep with her legs wide open.  She is just telling you all that this is all you are ever going to get!!

True Harley, but it's still a fantastic view...if you like that sort of thing...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

What i do find boring is not the girls at all as they are not actors who have to perform for us like seals everyday. What i do find boring is the constant whinging and whining from some of you guys about them not dong this, not doing that every time i come on the forum. Always expecting more and more and more.They are just normal girls for goodness sake !. Doesn't it occur to you guys that they don't always do things exciting because no human being does exciting things ALL THE TIME. We all have our boring periods. It's almost like they know what we are like here and then put on fake shows ten there's more whinging about how they are now being fake. It just goes on and on with n ending in site.

From what I have been reading lately they don't do anything exciting in the apartment because everything that they do that is exciting, is done outside the apartment.  They have too much free reign to go and do whatever the heck they want to do and spend hours and hours outside the apartment and then when they come home, they may be on their beds with their legs spread wide with no panties just to appease the audience!  Sounds to me like the balance of time outside versus time inside the apartments needs to change and the only way that is going to happen is RLC management steps in and when that happens........you get what you see now!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We need my girl Nicole back...That would liven things up in the house and on the forum!!...:heart:

It has been proven lately, that bringing back previous tenants will only bee dissapointing... atleast in my opinion. 

Nicole caused alot of trouble, so bringing her back is probably not a good idea.

A new girl though, similar to Nicole, would just bee fantastic!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It has been proven lately, that bringing back previous tenants will only bee dissapointing... atleast in my opinion. 

Nicole caused alot of trouble, so bringing her back is probably not a good idea.

A new girl though, similar to Nicole, would just bee fantastic!

I was just joking Ed,...they wouldn't bring her back, too much of a free spirit and didn't conform to the other girls and RLC expectations with staged event and the like...Plus I wouldn't want all you guys drooling over my girl and giving her a hard time again...
But it will be hard to find another girl like her I'm afraid...:confused:

• Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Il a été prouvé ces derniers temps, que ramener les locataires précédents n'abeille ... atleast dissapointing à mon avis. 

Nicole a causé beaucoup d'ennuis, apportant ainsi son dos est probablement pas une bonne idée.

Une nouvelle fille bien, semblable à Nicole, serait tout simplement fantastique abeille!

Nicole from B1 was very good. for me. (Dance, sex, beauty. May be too much on the phone.)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just joking Ed,...they wouldn't bring her back, too much of a free spirit and didn't conform to the other girls and RLC expectations with staged event and the like...Plus I wouldn't want all you guys drooling over my girl and giving her a hard time again...

Actually, I think a girl like her would've fit better into the concept of KKH

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Nicole from B1 was very good. for me. (Dance, sex, beauty. May be too much on the phone.)

She was, but she was also on the dildo a lot too to make up for that...and she was on Miguel quite often ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, ed2 a dit :

En fait, je pense qu'une fille comme elle l'aurait fait mieux adapter le concept de KKH

agree with you, but I think she will not come back unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the way stick to your fairy tale.::)

• Upvote 1