Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Jasmin and Rosie exercise topless. Surely Jasmin would not have done that on her last visit.

Of course I still dream of My Beautiful Brilliant Belle:heart: doing a Jess and exercising naked near to Camera 1. :biggrin::heart::biggrin: Probably not today though :biggrin: although imagine her exercising in her bed pointing towards the balcony door. I am now and finding it difficult to concentrate. :biggrin: 

Rosie' s chosen a good position to exercise in. Personally and just my taste in women I would have preferred Jasmin to be in the foreground. Of course if she was on her own Rosie could rotate 45 degrees and we would have evn better views.

Enjoy yourselves while I go back to watching My Belle:heart:

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin and Rosie exercise topless. Surely Jasmin would not have done that on her last visit.

Of course I still dream of My Beautiful Brilliant Belle:heart: doing a Jess and exercising naked near to Camera 1. :biggrin::heart::biggrin: Probably not today though :biggrin: although imagine her exercising in her bed pointing towards the balcony door. I am now and finding it difficult to concentrate. :biggrin: 

Jasmin has shown much more nudity this time around. We won't get any more from her, which is fine, if that's all she's comfortable with..I'm happy with what she has to offer...:biggrin:...and she let Rosie play with her tits for ages the other day, lucky girl...:biggrin: