Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did you hear the noise a couple of nights ago? Rosie had the boombox on full volume with just house music for a long time.

Well they might have hit lucky, or the neighbors might react if it's over a longer period, and a lot of drunken girls, who we all know, start to shout louder and at a higher pitch when drunk, as well as jump around a lot....Don't get me wrong, I'd love a house party like the rest of us, but we'll just have to wait and see...

I'd prefer a relaxed, quiet 7 girls orgy that won't disturb the neighbors...unless they can see in...::)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

a relaxed, quiet 7 girls orgy that won't disturb the neighbors...unless they can see in...::)

LOL Just My Belle :heart: dancing naked would be enough for me but then I'm easily pleased.

Belle teasing me with her panties again :biggrin: That pretty perfect pussy wants to come out and play :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Someone knows what this is for a part of wool, what gina puts into her bag (Cam 9/10, 14:09 clock)?

Well my guess is she's going to the beach or one of the lovely parks dressed like that. It looked like a blanket to sit or lie on...

She looked lovely...:cool:

I've been to Madrid recently, and they have some beautiful parks...It's amazing how many girls were in these parks alone, sitting or lying on blankets, chilling out, soaking up the sun, reading and listening to music...I think these Barca girls might just do that sort of thing more than some guys realise...they might just like their own company and get away from other stuff sometimes...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning lovely Gina...didn't see you sneak up..I was too busy watching B2...:biggrin:

Just keep out of that laundry room today...You kicked up quite a stir yesterday...:dodgy:

So now you too will not permit her to do her laundry :dodgy:

Just now, martyen said:

Naga yesterday you said we should ban candles I agree with this especially with the new girls . But for the day a bath with candles is strange

Did I say that....Are you sure it was me...:confused:

Anyway candles are fine during the day, odd or not, but in the dark they screw up the NV and you can't see a thing...:sad:

• Upvote 1