Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Pfew, just caught up on replay, let me see ...

- Gina usual naked awesomeness (evening, night and morning)

- Rosie beeing very, very naughty on the bed with her 2 friends :biggrin:

- Jasmin with a playful tongue all over Rosie's tits

- Rosie and Jasmin cute cuddling, kissing and boobs massasing

- Jasmin's nudity on the bed

- Violetta's nudity on the bed

-Violetta's sexy bath

- Violetta's sexy topless dancing

- Belle's incredible nudity

- Polya's slow and sexy intimate moment with her pink friend and nudity thereafter

Needless to say ...

Thank you girls ! :heart:

There's too much to see LOL. Seriously if anything else happens I won't be able to catch up.

Why is My Belle:heart: on her own? I thought she looked happy to be going out but now she looks like she is sleeping on the couch. Did she go out and come back? Such a great show. She must be tired as she didn't go to sleep until 6:30. Poor Belle I hope you aren't sad.

A hug for My Belle:heart:

30 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I disagree with the lack of facial expression. Though her face was not visible during most of the time and the blurry night vision doesn't help, you can still see her reacting

Just some examples : 19:17:4x and 19:21:5x on cam 5 - but there is more.

Not everyone can be The Goddess but she's begun to develop it into an art form. She has the best cameras of course but also knows almost every single angle although today there was interference from a cushion which she kept pushing back with her leg but some girls are quiet like Angel or Stesha and some girls are full of expression like Irma. I'll check on the bate in question.

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's too much to see LOL. Seriously if anything else happens I won't be able to catch up.

Why is My Belle:heart: on her own? I thought she looked happy to be going out but now she looks like she is sleeping on the couch. Did she go out and come back? Such a great show. She must be tired as she didn't go to sleep until 6:30. Poor Belle I hope you aren't sad.

A hug for My Belle:heart:

Im sure she is worn out BB, even at her age doing the hours she does at night will catch up. 

• Upvote 1