Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Lol, Sadly I missed her laying on the bed due to a F2 tornado passing by the house about that time! Lucked out, no damage to the house. She is matching Gina in the talking department word for word. I wish I understood her language as she had the other three laughing most of the evening. :wink:

My WonderBelle:heart: is still pointing at the wrong camera.It is still a great view though :biggrin: but I am still waiting for her to point her magnificent bottom at the other camera but I probably want too much. It is just that it is so close. The anticipation is great:biggrin:

Who's hand on pussy:heart: Thank you Belle:heart: Just another 45 degrees to the left and Perfecto :biggrin: A diagonal would be welcome. Yes I know I am being greedy and My Belle:heart: is beautiful from any angle but some are sexier and better lit than others. I wish she becomes a cam girl like Michelle only on Chaturbate as I would like love to see her even closer. :biggrin:

.... Messmer Canadian hypnotist in show at B1 and B2 this Weekend, be numerous the entry price is $ 45, you would have for your money with his small team composed of only 7 young girls they will make you enjoy the show. thank you..Messmer-psychic-hypnotist-illusionist.jp..messmer-hypersensoriel-1486770495.jpg .. Do not take this seriously, it's just a feeling like a dream. nothing more

• Upvote 1

Thank you My Belle:heart: :biggrin: Once more you make me a happy man.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well that was very nice. My Belle:heart: never quite got in the best angles today like she did yesterday especially when she had her red panties on and her pussy faced the headboard which was fantastic but whatever she does is simply great. And now she has moved the chair we can see her sunbathe although as always she is far away there is potential for moving a few feet nearer but it is never as good as when she is on the bed. 

I hope all your favourite girls (Rosie, Jasmin, Violetta) do the same as Belle and Gina if that is what you want to see. Polya and others will do more but for me nudity is the main thing. I have never hid my desire to see pussy because this is after all a voyeur site.