Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If she didn't take her bra off right away, I am sure it is because she did not want any of the other girls to feel small:biggrin:

She's definitely the shy one out of this group 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Seems to have a zip in the crotch too :biggrin:

That's what I was thinking with the way she was showing the other girls.:blush:

I see Belle getting a feel of Rose after Lola.:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's what I was thinking with the way she was showing the other girls.:blush:

I see Belle getting a feel of Rose after Lola.:biggrin:

She's trying not to be left out bless her. Can't blame anyone for wanting a feel of Rose tbh

• Upvote 1

Well it took a while to view the goings on in B2, replay is playing up but I got there in the end....The nudity from all 3 girls was beautiful..I mentioned the chemistry between Rosie and Jasmin on her birthday yesterday was lovely to watch, but it went up several notches with that bath today!!!...For me, that was much more genuine and sexy than some of the more 'explicit' stuff we've seen in these apts...Jasmin is a girl possessed right now, and a great playmate for sexy Rosie...and I'm loving it...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well it took a while to view the goings on in B2, replay is playing up but I got there in the end....The nudity from all 3 girls was beautiful..I mentioned the chemistry between Rosie and Jasmin on her birthday yesterday was lovely to watch, but it went up several notches with that bath today!!!...For me, that was much more genuine and sexy than some of the more 'explicit' stuff we've seen in these apts...Jasmin is a girl possessed right now, and a great playmate for sexy Rosie...and I'm loving it...:biggrin::heart:

took you long enough what's you do watch it three times?:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She's trying not to be left out bless her. Can't blame anyone for wanting a feel of Rose tbh

Well it's about time she got involved  and we'd all like a feel of sweet Rose.:heart: