Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I cannot deny that as the relationship blossomed it did become more acceptable but then The other guy came along and Miguel was history so it makes you wonder how many more have passed through her arms and who she's with now

Me...:biggrin:

Apart from that failed 1 night stand, I'm sure it was just the 2, and that's in 3 months so I wouldn't call that particularly promiscuous, on holiday in Barca. She also formed relationships so I don't think it was just the sex, although she did have an appetite...:biggrin:

Anyway that's all water under the bridge now. These 2 yesterday were just after what they could get. Respect didn't come into it, but there is no smoke without fire and Belle and Rose played their part...

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope it's Lia so she can bate before her sis gets home...:dodgy:

Little hope of that happening!!!! Either both twins were born without a clitoris or they refuse to bate on cam and visit the toilet a lot for some private stimulation! Either way the Twins are a disaster for RLC. Lovely girls which should mean twice the fun but they make watching Dasha and Demid seem like an exciting alternative!!!

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I would love the opportunity to apply my wisdom to the poor young lady. :heart:

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Or all three if that needs to be.:biggrin:

That would crash the RLC servers Lyree, they need wisdom and maturity for sure. If they only knew what they are missing out on by being so immature. I for one would love to watch you work your mastery on these lovely young ladies. posible you should send them some pictures with an instruction manual, oh hell I forgot the Ice Twins would not be able to understandd the pictures let alone the text....:biggrin::biggrin: If you would please could see if you can get the lovely Gina under your ANGELS wings and show her the way to promise land. It is about time she graduate from high school.

Related imageImage result for promise land

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Little hope of that happening!!!! Either both twins were born without a clitoris or they refuse to bate on cam and visit the toilet a lot for some private stimulation! Either way the Twins are a disaster for RLC. Lovely girls which should mean twice the fun but they make watching Dasha and Demid seem like an exciting alternative!!!

Mia tries to give Lia time to find her clit when she showers. She does ventures down below but 20 minutes obviously isn't long enough...