Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Like I said people will always complain.

My fabulous Belle :heart: back on the bed. It's like they are waiting to get on with something but I can't wait any longer. I'll wait until Replay. Later guys 

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

After watching Jasmin today, what I really want to see tomorrow is for My Belle:heart: to sunbathe in the same place. Jasmin was only there a short time and pointing the wrong way but it was at least close yo the camera and with Belle lying on her front or back there in the right direction I truly would be in heaven.

Otherwise finding the correct position on the bed early on would satisfy me immediately not they she needs to. I am just saying what I'd like to see ... but whatever she does is great as far as I'm concerned. Probably 16-18 days left and I'm hope they are happy for My Belle:heart: and happy for me.

You'll NEVER be satisfied.smiley-face-laughing.gif

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What it's  going in b2 that didn't happened westerday and day before and before..just the same girls,Probrably in bed looking to phone and that in some weeks will end their contract leave and did absolutely nothing more than minimum..they can join other girls than also joined the celibate mode sinse they entered rlc...because on thing for sure we didn't see most of their real life on cams..But hey enjoy if you like and seen that you like maybe another real life rlc girl Dana will join this girls..

Go away....I'm sure V&M is just what your looking for.

• Upvote 3