Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

OK I'm away as well guys. Just hope I don't wake up to a houseful of weirdos...:cry:

Someone look after Angel for me...

Goodnite everyone...:sleepy:

Nite Lyree.....x :blush:

you know I will and good night

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK I'm away as well guys. Just hope I don't wake up to a houseful of weirdos...:cry:

Someone look after Angel for me...

Goodnite everyone...:sleepy:

Nite Lyree.....x :blush:

sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gisleepy-smiley-face.gif Goodnight,,,NagaChilli2 ::)

Well it approaches 3 and the 6th time My Belle:heart:'s been out this late in 8 days and actually not even close to the average time she comes in. Angel of course was out until 8 once but normally she's in by 2.30. Rosie average time is 7.30 a.m. 

I just hope My Belle:heart: does not tire herself out and has a good trip.

She has actually been naked a lot in the last couple of days but seems to be unfortunate with positioning although when she put on the G-string ...

But not seeing her is getting very tough. I stupidly intended spending more than $300 just to see her so maybe you can understand why her being out all evening and night, every night is getting me down. I just hope when she gets back she can lift my spirits. 

This is probably why you should spread your share portfolio. I've invested everything in My Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1