Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle bath shower hose bate time :heart:

Not much to see as usual. Certainly nothing like this afternoon's show almost was. Bath still filling ... 3 way bath? No  bubbles.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What happened to the massage?

It ended when Rosie pulled Jas' panties to the side and spread her pussy lips, then stuck her head in close to take a good look. I'm not even joking, you'll have to Replay it :biggrin: NV of course so not a great view but it's still a joy to watch how those two behave with each other :heart:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It ended when Rosie pulled Jas' panties to the side and spread her pussy lips, then stuck her head in close to take a good look. I'm not even joking, you'll have to Replay it :biggrin: NV of course so not a great view but it's still a joy to watch how those two behave with each other :heart:

I believe you Ben. Maybe not others but you.

Hello all Good news for me I was removed the metal plates of my shin I will be able to start rehabilitation and be able to go out again, thank you to the doctors yes I know they do not read CC but I am happy this is why I ' speaks. I will try to be positive today but I have not looked at RLC so I read the posts of CC and nothing is new.g54024.gif.. BB is for you .:biggrin:.:heart:

• Upvote 3

Just wish this afternoon My Belle:heart: had had 30 minutes longer on that bed. The spreading brief though it was was glorious but the behind shots did not quite live up to expectations.

Still she knows the best angled now :biggrin: Thank you My Beautiful Belle:heart::biggrin:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hello all Good news for me I was removed the metal plates of my shin I will be able to start rehabilitation and be able to go out again, thank you to the doctors yes I know they do not read CC but I am happy this is why I ' speaks. I will try to be positive today but I have not looked at RLC so I read the posts of CC and nothing is new

Hi Martyen, glad you are getting better! Nothing much new until 5 minutes ago, when Rosie played with Jasmin's pussy for a few seconds, very nice :heart: