Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

For me, that was one of the hottest undercover events I've seen on here., I've no doubt what we all hoped was going on under the covers was actually going on, judging by the kisses they exchanged during it and after...That was great lovely ladies...Keep it up...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

TOWARDS THE END OF EACH NIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE A MINI VOTE TO SEE WHICH APT AND TENANTS PERFORMED THE BEST,,,,AND WHICH APT WAS PURE FUCKERY.:biggrin:

::):heart:TONIGHT JASMIN AND ROSIE IN BARCELONA #1 HAS MY VOTE THEY WON THE DAY EASILY:heart:::)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Of all the rotten luck. I went to play Injustice 2 and missed the sexy time.

You missing out on what happened is one hell of an Injustice,,,well there is always Replay if you have it.:angel:::)

• Upvote 2

I think there is a huge natural affection between Jasmin and Rosie which is obvious in their body language...A REAL affection...I personally think Jas will let Rosie do anything she wants to with her...Look at they way she always lets Rosie, not just feel her boobs, but tweek her nipples to beautiful erectness. Then look at today, when she pulled Jas's panties to one side and examined her pussy in the LR. and then that great intimate scene tonight. Of course, how much of the more intimate moments in this lovely relationship they let us see is another matter...:heart:

• Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pour moi, ce fut l'un des événements les plus chaudes d'infiltration que j'ai vu ici., Je ne doute pas ce que nous espérions tous qui se passait sous les couvertures se passait vraiment, à en juger par les baisers qu'ils échangeaient pendant et après. ..That était génial belles dames ... Keep it up ...:biggrin::heart:

th?id=OIP.ZgvbBwhzMLnUY8EtOd2PrQDhEs&pidth?id=OIP.WgHxiRvRk3QYVGP6TJKmfQEsCL&pidth?id=OIP.MRzIH6lv2C0_nKq8vMyFyQEsCk&pid...th?id=OIP.KFx5Me-FsU9izXlBqYHRuwDIEs&pid.. With a lot of imagination ..:heart:.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1