Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Benfold said:

Haha, me personally removing my trousers is the first thing I do when I get home :biggrin: FREEDOM!

Yes but in front of 3 girls?

Myself I'd be naked all the time, given the choice LOL but no-one wants to see that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

This better not be a Miss X situation because at least she was very cute. A bloke staying can only stop nudity ... unless he's a gay friend.

Oh no I strayed into conspiracy theories when Really I should be working my way through Replay. It is intriguing but also worrying.

He didn't bring any luggage BB, unlike Zaya. I was watching the game so haven't heard him speak, but I assume he's talking Russian. My impressions are he's either a boyfriend or just a mate from back home. He seems decent enough, and can't blame a guy for taking off his trousers, I personally don't see much wrong with it especially if he knows them well

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

He didn't bring any luggage BB, unlike Zaya. I was watching the game so haven't heard him speak, but I assume he's talking Russian. My impressions are he's either a boyfriend or just a mate from back home. He seems decent enough, and can't blame a guy for taking off his trousers, I personally don't see much wrong with it especially if he knows them well

Good luck to him i say

I wish i was him

Just now, Lyree said:

Bra

When I was staying with this Italian family the daughter sat next to me in a vest with her tit hanging out ... I was just too English and polite.

Funnily enough in front of her twin his friend kept questioning me about her.

"Bella, hey ... Bella"

I had to agree but then didn't go with her when she asked me to go to beach ... what an idiot I was. Well there was the problem her father was a policeman and there were a couple of guns in the house and I'd already upset him ...

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but in front of 3 girls?

Myself I'd be naked all the time, given the choice LOL but no-one wants to see that. 

I Would be lying if I said I had never sat in my boxers on a sofa in front of my girl mates.

One thing is for sure, if he is a bf and ends up banging one of the girls that would be a great sight to see

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes if he knows them well I suppose it's not that strange.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I Would be lying if I said I had never sat in my boxers on a sofa in front of my girl mates.

One thing is for sure, if he is a bf and ends up banging one of the girls that would be a great sight to see

On that we are agreed :biggrin:

Just now, Benfold said:

A lot of guys would be leaking from their eyes if that happened:biggrin::biggrin:

crying-waterfalls.gif

tumblr_mxedy5mpkt1sfeopeo1_500.giftumblr_nhujs2XQwA1tg5md6o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

When I was staying with this Italian family the daughter sat next to me in a vest with her tit hanging out ... I was just too English and polite.

Funnily enough in front of her twin his friend kept questioning me about her.

"Bella, hey ... Bella"

I had to agree but then didn't go with her when she asked me to go to beach ... what an idiot I was. Well there was the problem her father was a policeman and there were a couple of guns in the house and I'd already upset him ...

I had the same sort of thing happen to me years ago lost opportunity 

• Upvote 1