Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin already naked. She doesn't waste time nowadays. My. Belle:heart: is in her usual position on the couch looking at her phone.

BB has your opinion of Jasmin changed then ? It really has always had to do with which people re in the apartment whether they flourish or they dump. Jasmin has grown quite a bit this time around, and is far more outgoing.

I think everyone likes this Jasmin :heart:

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

BB has your opinion of Jasmin changed then ? It really has always had to do with which people re in the apartment whether they flourish or they dump. Jasmin has grown quite a bit this around, and is far more outgoing.

Not everyone only because she does not masturbate openly, expose her kitty like Gina for example, or have sex.  I am not, however, in this group

Jasmin-you are progressing wonderfully :heart:

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

time BB has your opinion of Jasmin changed then ? It really has always had to do with which people re in the apartment whether they flourish or they dump. Jasmin has grown quite a bit this time around, and is far more outgoing.

Rider the only problem I had with Jasmin was when she affected what Belle was doing and that was quite marked during her first visit.

I watched Jasmin a lot and so on her own I had no problem with her. She did not hide at all and her creaming was always sexy to watch.

However during this visit she has tried hard to get involved like at the body painting and Rosie I think has brought her on. Since her birthday though she has really come of age and now is no more likely to be an obstruction to fun than Belle.

Well you asked my opinion and I always try to be honest.