Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, timber said:

Considering there's lots of alcohol, girls in lingerie, and (unless I miss my guess) a decent amount of coke at this party, you'd think it might progress beyond the middle school dance level at some point.

That is exactly what I think. Anyway, it is good that they started to have guests in the apartment. ... let see how this develops ...

Well, catching up on the events of the night with the forums (won't see replay until tonight), but apparently Angel got the phone number and invitation from mr Celebrity. So I guess Belle did the rookie mistake here : if you have an eye on a target, don't bring him to a flat you share with a hotter roommate until the deal is sealed :biggrin:

Joke aside, it seems obvious that these guys are no rookies in term of media or image training, they are apparently already making use of the blind spots, and whatever significant happen, it will be off cam. Unfortunately, I predict many frustrating nights ahead with this current crew ...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, catching up on the events of the night with the forums (won't see replay until tonight), but apparently Angel got the phone number and invitation from mr Celebrity. So I guess Belle did the rookie mistake here : if you have an eye on a target, don't bring him to a flat you share with a hotter roommate until the deal is sealed :biggrin:

Joke aside, it seems obvious that these guys are no rookies in term of media or image training, they are apparently already making use of the blind spots, and whatever significant happen, it will be off cam. Unfortunately, I predict many frustrating nights ahead with this current crew ...

I comparision to the normal state of this apartment everything real is an step forward. ... If this are the guys the girls hang out with when there are outside, it is good to also see them in the apartment. 

Sure, it would be even better, if they would ignore the cams and go on as they would normaly do, but all this is still posible .... at least something is happening there that is not just a teasing show.

Anyway, is it really confirmed that one of this guys is some kind of local area celebrity? 

Morning anyone whose up. I've gotta say I'm relieved...I care for all the girls but especially Angel, and it seems I needn't have worried..:biggrin:

I've flicked through replay. Rose was tired and bored. Belle confused me by stripping down to sexy gear, but by the end, the priceless look on her face suggested she was glad to get rid of them. Angel was being Angel, friendly, chatty and charming,,,and gorgeous, but staying at arms length and enjoying herself...When she showered, it was a normal Angel shower, by that I mean the 1st thing she didn't do, like most of these girls do when they come home, is wash her pussy... Enough said...:angel::cool::heart:

At least hanging out with these guys is gonna save the girls lots of dosh on freebies to the clubs and private parties afterwards, which isn't good news for us....::)

I hope the fact that Rose went to bed, the timid farewells after the last one and the look on Belle's face when they left suggests that the girls have had enough of these 2, famous DJ or not...:confused:

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Putain, comment Angel déjà et à partir un autre jour ... elle est juste allé au lit ...:cry:

peut etre pour faire plaisir a nous avec un yoga nue + bate :blush::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning anyone whose up. I've gotta say I'm relieved...I care for all the girls but especially Angel, and it seems I needn't have worried..:biggrin:

That sounds like a father try to protect his children from the world. ... but ... I guess, you are not the father of the girls and they are also not children any more. ... It is easy to see that this girls are most likely not shy and will have also moments in there life that would need a 18+ rating (even if they are not happen in this apartment so far).

I hope, to see this guests again to a point in time when they are not out energy due to a long outside party night. Lets hope of a fast come back. ... :)

Anyway, i also think that this event was kind of artificial in itself. ... but ... This may get better over time, when they continue to have people over. 

12 minutes ago, martyen said:

peut etre pour faire plaisir a nous avec un yoga nue + bate :blush::biggrin:

She hasn't got her panties on so I guess her period is over, so I think she might bate for herself, rather than us, but it will still be nice...:heart:

She doesn't look tired though, considering when she got home...:confused: