Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i see we got a new couple lana and robert we are going to need a thread for them, and have to say she's not bad looking at all

Hardy new in rlc..they are nelly friends..been there very recently and had sex in there.Gess no new people in rlc list.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i sehen wir haben ein neues Paar lana und robert uns für sie einen Thread gehen müssen, und müssen sagen, dass sie gar nicht so schlecht sind, suchen

Are not they the two who were with Nelly & Bogdan? When on vacation.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hardy new in rlc..they are nelly friends..been there very recently and had sex in there.Gess no new people in rlc list.

RLC must observe before offering them an apartment to see if they would be an asset to the project

10 hours ago, vortios said:

Well, I've always thought that people can spend their time and money on whatever they want. As if they want to be stuck all day to a computer screen, but that is a very sad life, from my point of view, and surely many psychologists and psychiatrists, would say they have a problem, but I say, home one that is responsible Of their acts.
RLC convinced me and convinced the majority that people would have "shows" or call it as they please, I have no problem in this, they are just appellations or adjectives to define something.
But in the end, everything was done in front of the cameras. And for RLC subscribers.
In principle and for more than 9 months the girls in the house, with more or less luck, got that. Entertaining the subscribers who came in, and who took a little time to see the people as they did their laughter, or small parties, let's see joy inside the houses.
But all that has been changing and worse. Not only did they show customers RLC payment or not, but they started to put cameras for other clients ... How? Yes for other customers.
Then they began to bring home, and more often to friends ...
And lately, the lack of girls in the houses, prime time (forgive me but we talked so many times about that was that) I see it unnecessary to go back to explain it, makes the one who wants to see them, has it Quite complicated.

I explain to the exalted who always respond ... I speak of that person who enters for a short time, 1 hour or 2, not for who is almost 24 hours a day controlling what they do or do not do the girls inside the house .

Can you elaborate on this please???  I have thought for a long time that there were other camera's located in specific places in these apartments.  I could be way wrong but there were times that they girls have done certain things that led me to believe that.  Just curious what you are thinking here!