Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

doesn't seem like jas is in as good a mood as last night, maybe her bf or somebody told her to cool it on the lez stuff :blush:

no one knows whether she has a bf any more-could be a jealous gf :wink:

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Gina is now the first over 90 days (except Nora)

If you remember, actually Danaya also stayed more than 90 days on her first visit. She was supposed to go to a Metallica concert and she missed it because she was delayed in returning home for 3 or 4 days

So quiet today. I hope they get back to normal tomorrow. There is periodic excitement but maybe it's too hot today.

My Gorgeous Belle:heart: takes a phone call making sure the person she's calling sees her all the time as she moves around the apartment. Pretty sure it's a girl - perhaps someone knows who it is.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If you remember, actually Danaya also stayed more than 90 days on her first visit. She was supposed to go to a Metallica concert and she missed it because she was delayed in returning home for 3 or 4 days

Obviously I would be delighted if Belle:heart: went over the 90 days although financially it's a hit.

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She should hook up with The Goddess. She's a Metallica fan.

My Sexy Belle:heart: shakes her booty and puts her legs up in the air resting on the table on Cam3.

I have to say it ... if only without panties, that would have been 100% epic as I am sure she knows. LOL

12 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

anyway they can cut the violetta stay short she has done zero in her time at b1

It takes time for some girls. Look at Jasmin. OK she always did the Creaming but it is only recently she has started to star.

• Upvote 1