Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No obligation at all and it says so right on RLC's page in the FAQ

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Thank you Thesta,,,,this is the RLC fine print that these guys refuse to read,,,they just sign up to RLC and get straight to jerking without reading,,,,,It's funny that they blame the girls for not reading and following their contracts when they themselves won't read their User Agreement with RLC.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is a joke and you know it!  Especially when it comes to the Barca apartments!!  If you really believe what is put in the FAQ section for RLC, I have a thousand acres of land I'll sale you for a dollar!

South Texas Land  I will send you a check tonight, I want the mineral rights as well Harley :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Hace 6 minutos, Thestarider dijo:

Ninguna obligation en absoluto y se dados tan A La Derecha En La Página de RLC en el FAQ

Miré un Través de Todas Las Cámaras, Pero No vi a Nadie en el apartamento

Las Personas Que Viven en los Apartamentos Son personajes reales Que Conducen Estilo de Vida activo. Pueden Estar En El Trabajo, estudiar, Hacer Ejercicio En El Gimnasio o simplemente salir a Hacer la compra. Prestar Atención a la hora en Que esta es, ya Que podria diferir de la Que la gente Que esta viendo ESTÁN viviendo.

I do not see it, but if I get the comment ... and if I believe ...
Gina and Lola's visit to the laundry, to just talk? It is normal?
We are talking about a place where people who enter the house are supposed to show their lives intiema ,,, but how can that be, if you hide from the cameras?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

We are talking about a place where people who enter the house are supposed to show their lives intiema ,,, but how can that be, if you hide from the cameras?

Here is an Idea,,,,this will end the debate and shut your ass up once and for all,,,,,why don't you send an Email to RLC right now and ask them yourself what the girls are supposed to do,,,,,since you seem to have more insider information than the people who own the RLC website.

Why do you guys love to make stuff up ad speculate are you all that damn bored,,,it's like you have no idea what's going on so the next best thing is to make up stuff as you go along just to satisfy your curiosity.

• Upvote 2

As you will understand, @Thestarider, I care little if they are in the laundry or wherever, I only see the cameras free, but the people who if you follow the apartment have eyes in the face, and see, and comment on those things.
By the way, a behavior that many subscribers do not like.

Just now, Spoon said:

Judging by the foot cleaning I'd say they went to the beach for a while.

Every time she comes in even in the middle of the night Jasmin washes her feet. In fact it is like the same routine every time. Jasmin washes feet, Rosie strips of and follows her to the shower, Belle to the couch and her phone - sometimes she is PredictaBelle:heart:

LOL and I know this is a SILLY theory but maybe they have have average nudity so Jasmin is now topless for a lot of the day whereas Belle can be naked for a long time or clothed for a long time, so they average out the same. LOL. Yes it is total rubbish.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

As you will understand, @Thestarider, I care little if they are in the laundry or wherever, I only see the cameras free, but the people who if you follow the apartment have eyes in the face, and see, and comment on those things.
By the way, a behavior that many subscribers do not like.

Stop lying,,,,,8 out of every 10 comments by you is talking about them hiding in the laundry room Geez you couldn't even wait for at least 10 pages to go by?,,you actually lied on yourself on the exact same page.

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

• Upvote 2