Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

All caught up and once again, more boring posts because there is simply nothing happening inside the apartments.   Keep up the positive posts about the girls guys and they will keep rewarding you with more time outside the apartment!!!!

Night all....

• Upvote 5

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

All caught up and once again, more boring posts because there is simply nothing happening inside the apartments.   Keep up the positive posts about the girls guys and they will keep rewarding you with more time outside the apartment!!!!

Night all....

but we are not supposed to bitch that they are doing shit outside of the apartment or they are going out every night because if we bitch they will be even worse,how about they quit bitching about the guys that actually think these girls should actually be doing something to be paid for just saying

• Upvote 1

just love how almost every guest at any of the other apts can have sex on cam but for some reason to expect the girls who are getting paid to be here and wont do anything but they chose to do it off cam and yes the barc apts are the bread and butter of the apts to expect them to actually do something on cam is wrong when we know they are doing shit but cant do it on cam wow really in what other business model does this end well

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

but we are not supposed to bitch that they are doing shit outside of the apartment or they are going out every night because if we bitch they will be even worse,how about they quit bitching about the guys that actually think these girls should actually be doing something to be paid for just saying

They should put the girls on an Hourly Wage. If your Inside the Apartment you get paid and if your Outside the Apartment then you're on your own time and get nothing.

That will soon keep them in more than being out.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should put the girls on an Hourly Wage. If your Inside the Apartment you get paid and if your Outside the Apartment then you're on your own time and get nothing.

You mean they would actually be paid on performance wow what a concept I think they call that real life every where else

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

a lot of the asses on here will say if you bitch about them being out every night then they will stay out every night or if you say they are being paid to do a job they will say no they are on vacation but have free rent in Barcelona and get a allowance for doing nothing,damn where can I find work like that

• Upvote 2

I wish My Belle:heart: would shut her door because if she did wake up and start to give a show it would soon get interrupted. Rosie and Jasmin shut their doors. 

Night Vision did not quite bring the improvement I hoped but I think it would have made a big difference on Camera 7 had there been much to see on there but it was all Camera 8.

I think that she needs to take advantage of when Rosie and Jasmin go out but last time by the time she started they returned so we only got a short show. There is no question though that her shows are getting hotter and hotter and changing position as she does frequently is much better than holding the same pose for hours.

And for those who don't like watching naked women - I think you've come to the wrong place.

My Belle:heart: could not be making me happier and Jasmin and Rosie are making a lot of others happy as well. This is truly one of the great line ups in Barcelona history to rank with Irma, Ilona and Anna. My Belle has about a week left but Rosie and Jasmin will continue to entertain.

I just hope My Belle:heart: does find Camera 7 today and gives a show that I and others will never forget because at night she has been on fire :biggrin::biggrin::heart: