Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Maybe it was my sixth sense about The Goddess which woke me early and then she conveniently finished before My Belle:heart: woke up and I have been enthralled with her since.

Maybe My Belle :heart: could become my High Priestess if sex and I'll be the High Priest :biggrin:

My Suntanned Belle:heart: returns to the bed but she has gone to the far side si I shall just have to wait patiently but what I have already seen today could hardly be bettered :biggrin:.

I haven't been counting but it was 4 to 5 hours of total bliss :biggrin::biggrin:

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You got your bate goggles on lmaoo!!::)

She wasn't bating,,,just relaxing in the tub,,,,but it did look like she was doing it though:biggrin::biggrin:

she was doing something with shower head watch her bite her lip

Eventually My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy WonderBelle:heart: will return to the great ? 7 but it seems she is giving all her love to the far ? 8 for the time being. I hope she shows the same pose to the near ? because that would be awesome :biggrin:

• Upvote 1