Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Page 560 is hilarious......every fucking post is by you BB about your precious and wonderful and golden Belle.  Not a single other person posted on that page...just you.  I think you should receive the "Full Page" award!!

Image result for Oscar Award gif

• Upvote 3

Everyone is so used to seeing the girls stay 90 days that it is a shock when they decide to leave at 30 days. Just like with Karol this makes me sad to see her leave so soon. I hope Jasmin decides to re visit RLC again some day. After all she is the reigning Most Beautiful Girl Ever In Barcelona Apartments  :heart: :sad: 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Everyone is so used to seeing the girls stay 90 days that it is a shock when they decide to leave at 30 days. Just like with Karol this makes me sad to see her leave so soon. I hope Jasmin decides to re visit RLC again some day. After all she is the reigning Most Beautiful Girl Ever In Barcelona Apartments  :heart: :sad: 

And she also has the best tits :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

And she also has the best tits :biggrin:

Only 1 thing was left undetermined---does she have the best pussy ever :heart:--guess we might have

to wait until next time if there is one :sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Jas is driving me crazy laying on her bed like that. One, just one good peek at her kitty is all I want before she leaves.

you and me and about 9,999 give or take a few :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

Jas is driving me crazy laying on her bed like that. One, just one good peek at her kitty is all I want before she leaves.

Don't we all.::). Well most of us anyway.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

jas was on the phone alot last few days maybe with a bf prob told her to come home didn't like all the lez stuff between rose and jas, jas was really touchy feely and all over jas prob made her bf or whoever un comfortable, i think rose over did it and that is why jas is leaving