Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Another sleepless night for us,,Jasmin is naked underneath the covers,,,there are going to be a lot of people praying to their individual religion's Gods hoping and praying that those sheets fall off while she is sleeping,,,the last time they stuck to her like glue,,,I don't know how she keeps them in place while sleeping,,it's like her subconscious mind takes over and holds them in place ::):biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giftumblr_mr107ywXPh1sczcnno4_250.gif

9 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Violetta seems to have retreated back into her shell. For a while there she made a few steps to get involved. 

Seems like her bout with the sun was a life changing event. She hasn't been the same since

56 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

LOL, Euromike's great post had been deleted, as I actually predicted -jokingly, because there was no insult, no provocation, no flame bait, just good sense and a bit of humour.

Yet the most disruptive posters are allowed free reign. That's seriously messed up.

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

What happened to that great post of Mikey's in bold black letters?

It was not offensive nor did it break the rules--where did it go StnCld?

Didn't you notice? Not just, his post, but the whole argument dissapeared, in fact several pages...... probably off topic

8 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Seems like her bout with the sun was a life changing event. She hasn't been the same since

It is a question of affinities, origin, interests, physical complexes, real or imaginary, and perhaps age.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Then why was it deleted in the first place StnCld?

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Didn't you notice? Not just, his post, but the whole argument dissapeared, in fact several pages...... probably off topic

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ed2, I am sorry-but I asked StnCld because he would know the exact answer and not just guess :huh: