Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The problem with debate in our society is that no one is allowed to be critical of anything or anyone!!! So called liberals have shut down debate by calling everything racist, sexist, ageist, or some other 'IST'. Debate has to have contradictory views that some times will be controversial or might ever so slightly upset the sensitivities of someone else.

Sense of humour is not allowed if again it might upset someone on planet earth. Perhaps we can have a debate about what we are allowed to debate or offer up views on any subject!!! What subjects are allowed to be debated???? What comments are allowed and what are not?????

I do try hard not to be too judgemental on the RLC participants. They are sharing their lives with us which I generally enjoy and are earning a living to the best of their abilities. I admire this greatly. 

We must be able to criticise and must accept criticism. So over to you Happyone. Give us an example of what can be discussed and what can or cannot be said.

• Upvote 4

At least my theory that My Belle:heart: only dances for any length at time to her boombox has been proved correct. Her phone is stop start . 

Belle is now on the floor ... and now  she gets on all fours and shakes her arse in front of cam 3 which is what I wanted all along except she's in her panties in poor light. :cry: