Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

"She's appears to be working regularly outside the apt"

Do you honestly think that with all the time she spends out of the apartment that she is always working?  I've seen a couple of pictures of her and she is OK looking but there is no way in hell that you could ever convince me that she is that demanding in the adult modeling world!!  Let's face it, if she has a boyfriend that I have read about on here from you all, there is no way he would not get suspicious or even pissed if she was spending that much time outside the apartment working.  All I'm saying is that a little is OK, a lot would would piss any boyfriend off.  So either her boyfriend is in Barca or she lies to him on a daily basis.

As for Belle.....speaking of boyfriends and wearing his ring around her neck,  how is that going?  Is she still wearing his ring around her neck while she is dressing down in front of DJ & sidekick?  Enquiring minds want to know......how is Belle's relationship with what was to be believed of her having a boyfriend!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you honestly think that with all the time she spends out of the apartment that she is always working?  I've seen a couple of pictures of her and she is OK looking but there is no way in hell that you could ever convince me that she is that demanding in the adult modeling world!!  Let's face it, if she has a boyfriend that I have read about on here from you all, there is no way he would not get suspicious or even pissed if she was spending that much time outside the apartment working.  All I'm saying is that a little is OK, a lot would would piss any boyfriend off.  So either her boyfriend is in Barca or she lies to him on a daily basis.

As for Belle.....speaking of boyfriends and wearing his ring around her neck,  how is that going?  Is she still wearing his ring around her neck while she is dressing down in front of DJ & sidekick?  Enquiring minds want to know......how is Belle's relationship with what was to be believed of her having a boyfriend!!!

I think she still has a collar on but the most likely candidate for the BF was the DJ. Neither of them fits the bill so I think i can declare my theory dead.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think she still has a collar on but the most likely candidate for the BF was the DJ. Neither of them fits the bill so I think i can declare my theory dead.

talking about belle wasn't she suppose to go on a trip today ?

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir you did.  I can confirm that there was a small table out there at one time.

The fold up chairs in the Kitchen are the ones from Outside on the balcony, not sure of the table though, that was always in the Kitchen i think. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You know I love you BB but I find it funny how your tune has changed with your Belle.  Now you think that her boyfriend is some kind of well known/famous DJ?  I love reading the posts of this forum.....some posts make great sense and some are comical and some are just plainly off the charts with blinders on.  I'm not saying yours is off the charts with blinders on......merely more on the comical side :)

• Upvote 1