Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The fold up chairs in the Kitchen are the ones from Outside on the balcony, not sure of the table though, that was always in the Kitchen i think. 

The table I'm referring to is not the kitchen table.  I didn't see if anymore after the poorly placed, I'll appease the viewers, balcony cam was installed!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know I love you BB but I find it funny how your tune has changed with your Belle.  Now you think that her boyfriend is some kind of well known/famous DJ?  I love reading the posts of this forum.....some posts make great sense and some are comical and some are just plainly off the charts with blinders on.  I'm not saying yours is off the charts with blinders on......merely more on the comical side :)

Yeah Harley it is because you aren't taking all in. Currently we have no other candidates for who gave her the dozen red roses. She has had a passionate kiss with him. She has spent several nights at his club presumably with him. No sign of a relationship that I saw last night but she was planning to be away for a reason and like I said there are no other candidates and nothing happening to talk about.

I think she might still have the collar on as she did she shower with it. Difficult to see because in some NV it shows up white.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yeah Harley it is because you aren't taking all in. Currently we have no other candidates for who gave her the dozen red roses. She has had a passionate kiss with him. She has spent several nights at his club presumably with him. No sign of a relationship that I saw last night but she was planning to be away for a reason and like I said there are no other candidates and nothing happening to talk about.

I think she might still have the collar on as she did she shower with it. Difficult to see because in some NV it shows up white.

I don't know what collar you are referring to, I thought what I read was about an actual necklace with her boyfriends ring on it.  Maybe I just didn't read it right.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what collar you are referring to, I thought what I read was about an actual necklace with her boyfriends ring on it.  Maybe I just didn't read it right.

I think he is reffering to belle's choker which are back to the fashion ^^' so nothing too crazy about it 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I'm afraid you have got confused.

Right first I shot down the ring theory because she wore it during her last visit

Second I wondered if the collar was part of a sub dom thing. I just rejected that. I theorize on information and if new or contradictory information comes in I reject or amend my theories. It's no good people saying to me "Ooh but last week you said she didn't have a boyfriend" and then "Now she does" because time and events happen.

Almost a great view of her arse now but the shorts could easily move aside.

• Upvote 1