Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well that was certainly an eventful and pleasurable night even though he appeared to overstay his welcome this afternoon. In reflection Lola never intended that he would shag her and why Polya went and laid down in Gina's room and Lola guided him there for Polya to take care of him even though he couldn't get a hard on - Polya really is a game girl isn't she and I'm liking her as much as last year.

But the fact that Lola kept leading him through her alcoholic daze on then rebuffing him reminded me of something she said when she was in b-2 last year and why I believe we will never see her get shagged by a bloke on cam. She said through one of the translations, that I think might have been in a conversation with Rebecca, that she will use men to get as much out of them as she can but when it comes to lovers she will always prefer a woman. I just hope she will perform and go the whole way with a woman like Polya or preferably Rosie but I have my doubts and would be in seventh heaven if it ever happened. ::) :angel:

• Upvote 3

I just watched the replay of last night's action in B1... It was interesting, but I'll keep saying what I already said the first time she was in B2:  Lola is just a teaser... YES there is action when she's there ... YES she's the first to get naked, YES she had sexy dance moves... BUT she does absolutely nothing else neither makin an effort to participate in the action... ALL she does is drink, get stuck to her cell phone and taking selfies ... The guy tried so hard to get her into the action ... but it was worthless... I may be the only one to say that  , but to me , Lola is nothing more than a teaser ... Sorry for Lola's fans !  

• Upvote 5