Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gina its like Violeta both just want to have fun in other places than rlc apartments.

Gina is a girl who can't be alone. She needs sidekicks. Lola and Gina are not the best friends and Polya is stuck to Lola, all day long in the bedroom. So Gina goes outside to have fun. Off course it is upseting for us viewers but i don't think she tries to dodge the cams.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina is a girl who can't be alone. She needs sidekicks. Lola and Gina are not the best friends and Polya is stuck to Lola, all day long in the bedroom. So Gina goes outside to have fun. Off course it is upseting for une viewers but i don't think she tries to dodge the cams.

Since Lima (that was her name, right?) left, no-one has given such great views as Gina until Belle started to master the art so to describe Gina as dodging the cams is ridiculous.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Rose is a country girl, whatever she puts is always the most vulgar of all the girls

I'll take a country girl anytime. They are the most fun to hang out with.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina is a girl who can't be alone. She needs sidekicks. Lola and Gina are not the best friends and Polya is stuck to Lola, all day long in the bedroom. So Gina goes outside to have fun. Off course it is upseting for us viewers but i don't think she tries to dodge the cams.

This morning I bought a TV. In a relatively small shop. I got it without problems. After that, I went to the doctor because I wanted to discuss something with him. No problem. Then I went to RLC and wanted to see Gina. "She's not there," they told me, She said she does not want to work, she wants to have fun outside.                                                                                      

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Questa mattina ho comprato un televisore. In un relativamente piccolo negozio. Ho preso senza problemi. Dopo di che, sono andato dal medico perché volevo discutere di qualcosa con lui. Nessun problema. Poi sono andato a RLC e volevo vedere Gina. "Lei non è lì", mi hanno detto, "non lavora in questo momento, lei invece divertirsi al di fuori!

e io pago....

But Nicole and Violetta are a sucker.
Indeed they are new entry and should work a lot more !!!!
But the girls are not actresses, they do not ask them anything, they do what they want.
In fact RLc is the only employer in the world who pays because its employees do what they want and make customers unhappy !!!
I would say this is a farce

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

But Nicole and Violetta are a sucker.
Indeed they are new entry and should work a lot more !!!!
But the girls are not actresses, they do not ask them anything, they do what they want.
In fact RLc is the only employer in the world who pays because its employees do what they want and make customers unhappy !!!
I would say this is a farce

What do you do when you are on vacation, my friend?
Is inside and watching TV or your PC?
Or do you go out to have fun and see the place you are on :biggrin:

• Upvote 3