Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Then she makes it in a cosmetics institute

Just because you have not seen her do it, then she has never done it. Is that the way it is? Or are you saying she only does it in a C.I. just because you have not seen her do it?

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yes. As much as almost all companies do, RLC should also respond to the wishes of the customers!

Is that a new requirement for RLC? Do what the customer wants, no matter what.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Balt han visto un contrato para las chicas? Si es así decirnos donde podemos verlo para averiguar lo que las chicas son contratados para hacer. Dado que no se haya tenido visto que no sabemos lo que dice RLC que debe o no debe hacer.

You know that no one, unless it's RLC, and even so, I do not think all of RLC, are aware of all the details of the contracts.
But if so, it would be very easy to answer, if someone wants to answer. Because I would respond with the following question ... Do you know your co-worker's contract? Being your co-worker, you may assume that he will not have a very different employment contract from you, but are you sure, without any hesitation?
Unless you belong to the personnel department, and know the business of your company, it is difficult for you, affirm without any kind of hard, about the consideration of all your colleagues.
On the other hand, and without having much imagination, to think that these girls, go to another country, without some kind of contract, is from my point of view, not to be very realistic.
You can ask any labor lawyer, and tell you what I'm telling you.
It is not only for the issues that everyone, as customers want to see ... but important things or more ... such as health protection, legal protection (which would happen if they steal the documentation from one of the girls), even Things that nobody of the clients usually worries to them, and it is even logical, problems with foreigners.

They are notes and reflections, to his words. I understand that this is not the issue that concerns the clients of the forum. And I say, I understand the position of many people on this subject.

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

yo tengo

Then you'll know what I'm talking about.
In the case of the boys, imagine, stick the pull with those bands, put in the scrotum ... I think it would only be thrown once ... lol (I'm joking)

Just now, Snakeater said:

¿Quiere decir que si las chicas tienen contratos Rlc no sabe lo que está en todos ellos?

If you mean me, no, maybe the translation will not be as perfect as I'd like.
I mean, no one, besides the girls, knows what conditions they sign. You can not ask anyone to show you a document, which surely nobody knows.
But also, and I repeat, no one, who is in their right mind, would show their sources of knowledge, because immediately, would be put at risk, the fates of knowledge. But that is logical.