Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What do you do when you are on vacation, my friend?
Is inside and watching TV or your PC?
Or do you go out to have fun and see the place you are on :biggrin:

When I'm on holiday, I do not let anyone dictate anything.

Unless I am hired for this "holiday" extra. And get paid flight, accommodation, and food. And another monthly good salary. All contractually regulated. Then you could prescribe to me in the contract that I have to be at least X hours per week. But it was already said: RLC is the only company, the employees are more important than the customers!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Has anybody ever figured out that tattoo on My Belle:heart:'s foot? And no it's not "This is my left foot" LOL :biggrin:

BB it says this is not my right foot.:biggrin::biggrin: could not help it, you walked into that with the left foot saying.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What do you do when you are on vacation, my friend?
Is inside and watching TV or your PC?
Or do you go out to have fun and see the place you are on :biggrin:

Noldus, I do not want to disappoint you now, but it is time that the truth is told: It is not vacation what the girls do there.

They work there.

RLC calls it just holidays, so stupid subscribers believe it would be so!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, swinger said:

Noldus, I do not want to disappoint you now, but it is time that the truth is told: It is not vacation what the girls do there.

They work there.

Wow you say that .. I'd never thought about that :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

When I'm on holiday, I do not let anyone dictate anything.

Unless I am hired for this "holiday" extra. And get paid flight, accommodation, and food. And another monthly good salary. All contractually regulated. Then you could prescribe to me in the contract that I have to be at least X hours per week. But it was already said: RLC is the only company, the employees are more important than the customers!

Balt have you seen a contract for the girls? If so tell us where we may see it to find out what the girls are contracted to do. Since no contract has been seen we do not know what RLC says they must or must not do.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Has anyone ever seen Gina shave her pubic hair while bathing? I have not seen it in the whole 14 weeks!

She does not shave. She uses the sticky paper , whatever it is called and pulls them out. Have seen her do this more than once.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Balt have you seen a contract for the girls? If so tell us where we may see it to find out what the girls are contracted to do. Since no contract has been seen we do not know what RLC says they must or must not do.

Do you want to tell me now seriously that there is no contract?

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

She does not shave. She uses the sticky paper , whatever it is called and pulls them out. Have seen her do this more than once.

Yes, for Arms and Legs, but not for the pubic hair!

10 minutes ago, swinger said:

They work there.

How do you know it is not a vacation? We have never seen a work contract, so they could be just getting a paid vacation

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Do you want to tell me now seriously that there is no contract?

Did not say there was no contract. Just that we do not know what they are contracted, if there is one, to do. Do you know what they are required to do, Has RLC told you?

• Upvote 1