Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My girl has a lot more fans than that. Quite a few wanted her back...They were just scared to admit it...:biggrin:

Exactly Nicole was entertaining so that is why she is back. Belle is the same and I can't really think of many, maybe the Twins, of the Barcelona crowd who doesn't deserve a return. I just felt we had seen all the Twins had to offer. If Belle comes back she might be different again just like Jasmin was this time.

• Upvote 1

My Sexy Naked Belle :heart:continues to play Family Guy as she packs her third bag. She knows I am am big fan of Peter Griffin ... my favourite character is Brian ... so maybe she's put it on for me LOL

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly Nicole was entertaining so that is why she is back. Belle is the same and I can't really think of many, maybe the Twins, of the Barcelona crowd who doesn't deserve a return. I just felt we had seen all the Twins had to offer. If Belle comes back she might be different again just like Jasmin was this time.

The twins were too restrictive in each other's company. While they were happy to display their bodies they were too shy to go that extra mile. Don't expect them to make a return visit together, maybe separate they could show promise.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Me ! Me !

OK, there are three of us. I just hope whoever replaces Belle can get along with her. I don't know if she and Rosie will bond, haven't seen any signs other than the long conversation a few mornings ago.