Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks Snake, looks like another long night Then if I wait for them to come home

They weren't dressed for clubbing Happy, jeans, tops and jackets. Apparently they were speaking on the phone in English a bit earlier, maybe same guy they were talking to the other day...:confused:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Were you being paid a substantial figure to do that? And in your 20s you weren't at work? This is their work. 

Am I wrong. Gina and The Twins seem to have a very different interpretation - to my mind equally extreme the other way - but doing what some people here pay for.

All we are asking is that they stay in occasionally and party every so often for the money we are paying. It is not cheap site and that is all we are asking - not lesbian shows, not bating just some nudity as this is a voyeur site.

You might only want nudity BB but others want more than that and no I wasn't being paid and i agree with you they should be doing more than they do now.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Read it.

Prove it,,,send it to me please,,,I'm pretty certain that you have seen me ask for it a thousand times on here over the years,,,,and to this day nobody has sent it to me in a PM.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Prove it,,,send it to me please,,,I'm pretty certain that you have seen me ask for it a thousand times on here over the years,,,,and to this day nobody has sent it to me in a PM.

Fine ask for tokens off Replay then read the T&C, it is in there. I am not sure why you can't do that.

I'm watching My Belle so you can't seriously expect me to leave her. 

BTW it's just a description they have to put in because they are showing nudity and sex. 

hace 18 minutos, euromike69 dijo:

A Veces Siento que Tanto ESTOS apartamentos Tienen Que Ser cerrado Durante al Menos mes ONU Y Obtener ONU reinicio fresco ,,,, Creo Que la gente se this aburrido y muy complaciente ,,,, Juro que Se Siente A Pesar De RLC Tiene Salón 16  Otra Apartamentos para ofrecer mucha gente ,,, ESTA Basando Toda su Suscripción un RLC Sobre Sólo Los 2 Barcelona Apts ,,, Y Si se enojan o se frustran con los 2, LUEGO cancelar su Suscripción.

¿Sabe Por Qué Usted No me he quejándose y quejándose de Como La Mayoría here hace? Porque ,,, En Realidad read the letra Pequeña y sé exactamente lo Que esta A punto de RLC ,,, Y Se exactamente Qué Esperar de Ellos.

Es por eso Que Estoy Totalmente confundido CUANDO veo a la gente Comentar Que ,,,,, Que No ESTÁN Recibiendo Lo Que pagaron por ,,,, O Que Estas chicas no ESTÁN Haciendo Lo que sé les paga para Hacerlo.

You are the first one who is always complaining about how unreal Real Barcelona is ... but participating little in the other chat of the houses ... then I also have the feeling that you give advice of what you are actually is doing...

Must have missed that the other day naga, still there have been occasions when some of them have gone out around half eleven and been back by two, half two so possibly a local bar for a few beers. If that is the case then only about an hour or so to wait. I think I might take a nap until then :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Fine ask for tokens off Replay then read the T&C, it is in there. I am not sure why you can't do that.

I'm watching My Belle so you can't seriously expect me to leave her. 

BTW it's just a description they have to put in because they are showing nudity and sex. 

No I'll just wait for you to send it to me,,,Belle has to sleep eventually,,,,I have no idea about what website you are talking about BB.,,I'll wait for the PM,,,I know you aren't going anywhere.

20 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Question 1 yes but if you want real life that's what kids do these days 

QUESTION 2 I don't think RLC knows if a girl or couple are going to be good for the site or not there have been plenty of girls over the years that haven't made the grade 

question 3 yes i think they do  but sending anything to RLC is wasting your time they don't care. Look at the shit i started to get a camera on the balcony it got me banned

This is the answers that I thought I would get from you.  No true, honest reply based off of the questions I asked about a business that makes it's money by putting people on display.  Also, don't think that RLC doesn't know where their tenants are at any given time.                               

• Upvote 1

Is this the intelligent discussion the mods say they want?

I think we all have are own positions and for those that want to complain they are free to do so but if anything anyone says causes My Belle:heart: to leave I will be mortified so think before you write and remember what she has done.