Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

About Rosemary's naked replay with the heels and I ask:
"But what does the gay guy do in bc1 ?!"

Sleeps, eats, talks, smokes and shower. He actually pats some of  the girls on the bum if they close enough. The girls are quite happy to parade their pussies in from of him as if they no worries of a reaction.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

she only did it due to her selfishness.

When she decided to leave B1, she was sitting on the couch and her glass of wine was almost empty. She went to the kitchen to drop her glass and threw the little wine left in her glass. When she left the kitchen, she realized that half the bottle she had left had been left. She hesitated to fill her glass again but at the final she took the bottle and left B1 with it.

Phantom my point is that if you see a girl drinking wine straight from a bottle and she's already half intoxicated she could get into trouble doing that sort of thing. Unless the guy was waiting outside for her then they walked home together.

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Well i suppose they all put in money for the wine and she was taking her share

when i saw it live, Nicole was not thirsty anymore. She threw the wine she had in her glasse. In a party you don't live with an half bottle of wine you brought

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Sapendo Rosie voglia di provare a giocare con fighe dell'altra ragazza, mi chiedo se lei sta pensando Nicole come il mio prossimo obiettivo, soprattutto se non c'è altro da condividere in B2.

I hope Rebecca's quick arrival.
I already imagine Rosemary and Rebecca all naked.
With sexy heels.
To lick her pussy licked.
And use dildo for us.
We hope the dream becomes reality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I've read a few comments and I can not understand, Nicole and the various guys, including yesterday they had sex in front of the cameras, until last night she had her menstruation, then she left home and after a moment she was already At home with her alleged fiancé, these apartments are a mystery

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

when i saw it live, Nicole was not thirsty anymore. She threw the wine she had in her glasse. In a party you don't live with an half bottle of wine you brought

That's my observation. she wasn't that pissed when left B1 but she sure was when she arrived back in B2. Pissed with excitement and expectation.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I've read a few comments and I can not understand, Nicole and the various guys, including yesterday they had sex in front of the cameras, until last night she had her menstruation, then she left home and after a moment she was already At home with her alleged fiancé, these apartments are a mystery

nobody know if she had her menstruation. A few girls in RLC can wears pad anydays.

But yesterday The guy did not fuck Nicole. He used a dildo on her

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ho letto alcuni commenti e non riesco a capire, Nicole e le varie ragazzi, tra cui ieri hanno fatto sesso davanti alle telecamere, fino a ieri sera ha avuto il suo periodo mestruale, poi uscito di casa e dopo un attimo si era già a a casa con il suo presunto fidanzato, questi appartamenti sono un mistero

here is one fox's nest!!