Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm pretty certain that this guy can see Gina's pussy from where he's sitting:biggrin:

Well she just creamed up in front of him in her bedroom and his nose was practically touching her pussy...lucky bastard...:sad:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why she would have to share a bed. There is 3 Bedrooms in that place.

It must mean the guestroom is soon to be filled. It has been empty for 5 days.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's certainly interesting...
I'm on the point of not defending her anymore, it's pointless....Whatever she does she'll get slaughtered for it...as I've highlighted above....If you all analysed everything the other girls have done in the past like you analyse every single thing Nicole does, you'd come up with some pretty interesting shit!!
The guy is fucking camera shy....at the moment... I don't know the answer to some of the questions flying around, or probably any of them, like all of you.  He might not live anywhere near B2 or the centre of Barca so B2 is more convienient. But no matter how open she is, he isn't and it takes 2 to tango as they say..She can't force him to perform in front of the cams if he's not up for it.  She hasn't been arrogant, a bitch or selfish so far...She plays her music probably too loud but how many of the other Barca girls in the past do just that...:cry:

Of course I'm gonna get hammered here for sticking up for my girl again...I just think all the shit thrown at her is unfair and unjustified right now...

Well, even you must admit she was arrogant and selfish, all the arguments with Jessica, later Danaya, and finally the big fight with Estelle. She was given a new chance, and other than the hiding, she has behaved pretty well so far this time. Don't get offended by me, I criticice things all the time. Some may say I'm part of "the evil conspiracy", the "haters", but I myself would say I just write my thoughts, I can criticice things, but there is no strong personal hate, as some (who stick up for "their" girls) interpret from it. What is more remarkable is that those who usually complain about all the negativity on this thread, have themselfs been very negative towards Nicole, maybe not unfairly, but they have certanly not given her a new chance.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she just creamed up in front of him in her bedroom and his nose was practically touching her pussy...lucky bastard...:sad:

It wont be a turn on to him since he's gay. He would have been turned on if Gina had a dick :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow I missed that one,,,I was in my Kitchen at the time,,,was his face really that close to her pussy?

Thank you RLC for the new cam in b1! Now there is the downstairs bathroom and the hallway left, maybe a second one in the upstairs bathroom as well.

The laundry room was surprisingly big. Considering the size, and the time spent in there, I think it is only reasonably that we now get a cam in there.

With the cam, I'm certan that this room will never get used in the same way again, during parties etc.

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just stating what I think. I don't expect you to agree with it. But please go right ahead and post off topic all you want. Just don't be upset when it comes back to bite you.t1253.gif

Des would need a lot more for i stay upset with you,of course I wouldn't agree with you because I like to think for myself and regard rlc I like to watch thinks and not watching noting because people are blocking cams..cof cof..end of subject.This is indeed Girlsss on vacationnn.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, even you must admit she was arrogant and selfish, all arguments with Jessica, later Danya, and finally the big fight with. She was given a new chance, and other than the hiding, she has behaved pretty well so far this time. Don't get offended by me, I criticice things all the time. Some may say I'm part of "the evil conspiracy", the "haters", but I myself would say I just write my thoughts, I can criticice things, but there is no strong personal hate, as some (who stick up for "their" girls) interpret from it. What is more remarkable is that those who usually complain about all the negativity on this thread, have themselfs been very negative towards Nicole, maybe not unfairly, but they have certanly not given her a new chance.

I've said all I want to say about her 1st stay... We all thrashed that one to death...Let's just say she's not the easiest girl to live with but it wasn't all her fault. This time round she's been entertaining and relatively friendly with the girls. She'll never be their best friends because she's a free spirit and just does her own thing...

I don't see you as part of ''the evil conspiracy'' Ed, You have some valid points and don't just jump on whatever bandwagon had rolled into town like some...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thank you RLC for the new cam in b1! Now there is the downstairs bathroom and the hallway left, maybe a second one in the upstairs bathroom as well.

The laundry room was surprisingly big. Considering the size, and the time spent in there, I think it is only reasonably that we now get a cam in there.

With the cam, I'm certan that this room will never get used in the same way again, during parties etc.

Wait..isn't the laundry that room right near Lola bedroom that they go a lot,that it's visibly in cam 5 Lola bedroom?

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They'll just turn the light off and do it in the dark.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow I missed that one,,,I was in my Kitchen at the time,,,was his face really that close to her pussy?

Well, I exaggerated a little...:dodgy:...but she was right in front of him, and pretty close...:biggrin: