Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only 2 guys have fucked her Mark, Miguel last time and Marc last tome and this...We have an open relationship...She always comes back to me though as I always satisfy her much more than these Spanish guys can ever dream of.....satisfied emoticon

ok i understand. you good man naga you very generous :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only 2 guys have fucked her Mark, Miguel last time and Marc last tome and this...We have an open relationship...She always comes back to me though as I always satisfy her much more than these Spanish guys can ever dream of.....satisfied emoticon

a third guy fingered her hard and she sucked her dick

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

a third guy fingered her hard and she sucked her dick

I know phantom but that was a bit of a disastrous Tinder 1 night stand. He was incapable...She foolishly went out at daft o'clock to meet him because she was a bit desperate. She has a high sex drive, as we know, and at the time, the B1 girls weren't going out clubbing so her chances of meeting someone were a bit limited..She's had 2 proper relationships since...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know phantom but that was a bit of a disastrous Tinder 1 night stand. He was incapable...She foolishly went out at daft o'clock to meet him because she was a bit desperate. She has a high sex drive, as we know, and at the time, the B1 girls weren't going out clubbing so her chances of meeting someone were a bit limited..She's had 2 proper relationships since...

i agree

• Upvote 1

I believe that if Nicole can get on well with all the girls this time round, and show that she isn't a nasty piece of work that a few want to label her as, she could be a star on here...Of course, that might be easier said than done...uncertain smiley