Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She took it nice and slow with her pink friend after working herself into a beautiful state of horniness....:biggrin:

Lola also took it nice and very slow, over 25 minutes slow, but she was hidden...so no comparison between Lola and Nicole, or Lola and Angel, for that matter, who was always accused of being hidden when bating, which wasn't the case...

Angelina was great, she always hid her face, was playing the cam angles, but she bated uncovered. I'd like to see her not hiding her face too, but that was Angelina, Nicole was different from the start. Nicole was never shy before, now I've seen 3 or 4 bates totally under covers, this too ended up totally covering up in the middle. I know this would be super impressing done by another girl, but not from Nicole, it is nice, but she do not impress, she has suddenly become too aware of the cams, in my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Angelina was great, she always hid her face, was playing the cam angles, but she bated uncovered. I'd like to see her not hiding her face too, but that was Angelina, Nicole was different from the start. Nicole was never shy before, now I've seen 3 or 4 bates totally under covers, this too ended up totally covering up in the middle. I know this would be super impressing done by another girl, but not from Nicole, it is nice, but she do not impress, she has suddenly become too aware of the cams, in my humble opinion.

OK Ed...But the dildo work before she went undercover was pretty damn good...big dancing banana emoticon

You're right, she didn't hide her face as obviously as this in NV before, but she'll oblige soon, don't worry. She didn't hide her face when being fingered and dildo'd in NV the other night....but she was very drunk...:biggrin:

Thanks for the nice comments about Angel...I still love that girl. If you've seen some of her professional work, she hides her face there too...exactly like she was here, so that is her style. If she's doing that on a professional shoot does it not make you wonder that it is something the girls are happier doing...::)

At the end of the day my girl is certainly entertaining the troops right now...:heart:

• Upvote 2