Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning Nicole and everyone saying she should or should not talk or go someplace with Rose. Did anyone happen to think that Nicole may be a lone wolf. She may prefer to be on her own and like her privacy and not need or want interaction with other people. This does not make her bad and some people may say she is unsociable because of it.grin smiley

Thanks Snake. I've been trying to say that but you worded it better than me...:biggrin:

Good morning fellow "can't keep my eyes of Nicole's bum" watchers. Noted Nicole's artwork on the note she left in the "Guest" room. I think it a sorry note to Estelle. Anyhow whoever is coming Nicole knows her.

Evening guys...Just caught up on all the posts and got a brief glimps of my girl naked and beautiful...Looks like I'll have my hands full with Nicole's pussy on replay later...happy nodding smiley face smiley

...and Rosie bated in front of MissX, am I correct...? Any timeline for that....please...:biggrin:

Had a GF who bought an outfit like the one Lola's wearing. She only wore it the once, too uncomfortable, chaffed her pussy and arse hole and turned her off what it was meant to bring on. :cry: 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening guys...Just caught up on all the posts and got a brief glimps of my girl naked and beautiful...Looks like I'll have my hands full with Nicole's pussy on replay later...happy nodding smiley face smiley

...and Rosie bated in front of MissX, am I correct...? Any timeline for that....please...:biggrin:

yes that's right 1952 cam 8 and 7

• Upvote 1

19:52 - 19:56

And a lot of Nicole's pussy on replay. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Morning Naga. Didn't see the post re Rosie's bate. WOW in front of Miss X. Like to see her face while she was watching.

• Upvote 1