Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She must have been baking a cake, naked under her little apron, with her right boob poking out the side, which it always seemed to do. It was very rarely her left one...:biggrin:

Yes, I think I would forgive her too...:heart:

I was never upset with her.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Always a good rerun.:cool:

Occasionally it takes a girl to leave to realise how much you really love them...I've had a few beers DES and I'm really missing Jess for some reason...I know, I'm a total soft shite and a fucking idiot.....:huh:

• Upvote 2

I've always said on here that I much prefer new girls coming in, with a few exceptions...This exception list is starting to grow, and Jess is certainly on it....For some reason though, I don't think she'll return.....:cry:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've always said on here that I much prefer new girls coming in, with a few exceptions...This exception list is starting to grow, and Jess is certainly on it....For some reason though, I don't think she'll return.....:cry:

Good morning Naga, I bet you are happy that Nicole returned. I admit that at first, I didn't think it was a good idea at the time, but boy oh boy she has made it worthwhile.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Good morning Naga, I bet you are happy that Nicole returned. I admit that at first, I didn't think it was a good idea at the time, but boy oh boy she has made it worthwhile.

Hi Nari..It's good to chat, especially since we have 1 main girl in common...:heart:...You usually join the forum as I'm on the verge of going to bed...Nicole often entertains us on or after my bedtime so I'm pretty jealous of you seeing her live, rather on Replay, although I managed to see it last night.
Yes, I'm elated she's back. Tbh, I wasn't expecting it, ever, and was a bit nervous when I saw her...I wasn't sure how she'd interact with the other girls, but she's been great, and, of course, her shows have been tremendous so far,,Heart Beat animated emoticon

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, I'm really missing her...:heart:....She fell out with my girl but I forgave her ages ago...:biggrin:

Yeah, I forgave her as well, but I had a hard time dealing with the Russian guy she fell for so hard(pun intended). That was just petty jealousy on my part... I felt that she left us mentally before she left us physically. He really worked hard for her so he deserved to land her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Yes NICOLE :heart:  Been checking out the posts that come in overnight. The one I found interesting was the playing around between Lola and Polya. Had a look on replay and while it was light hearted it could have lead to something (I wish),but it all came to a sudden halt when Gina walked in the room. :cry:  Gina has done this a couple of times and I wonder if she would ever join in or just be a wet blanket.

What's all the decorations on Polya's wall about? Birthday or a sign to say Polya was once here!

I see Miss X is still playing cat and mouse with the cameras. Come on RLC put her on the payroll so we can get a good perv of her. She looks a very beautiful woman with clothes on.

Noticed that Sofie is sleeping with her door open. Could that be an invite to the others? "I know nothing" of her personality (before my time on RLC). Which team does she bat for or does she goes into bat for both teams?

Set one

10 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Noticed that Sofie is sleeping with her door open. Could that be an invite to the others? "I know nothing" of her personality (before my time on RLC). Which team does she bat for or does she goes into bat for both teams?

Just set one of my screens to the B2 hallway to listen for that turn of the lock and the sound of the door opening (hope they never oil the hinges) and noticed the light is on in Sofie's room.