Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Prima di tutto Mikelima Io non bacio mucche che è il tuo gioco. In secondo luogo si può capire cosa si vuole tutto quello che volete, ma non si può sempre avere il vostro modo. Scrivi whatecer si vuole, ma MissX non ha intenzione di indossare i tacchi alti o mettersi a nudo per voi. Lei è un ospite in modo che solo fa quello che vuole, quando vuole e non vuole mettersi a nudo per voi.

good!
We have CC wizard!
What you know what others want!

• Upvote 5

Just now, euromike69 said:

Rosie and Missx getting ready to leave soon,,,it's the weekend and lots of partying to do,:biggrin:

Did not even know they came back. Must have made a food or booze run. They were not gone very long.

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mike I can't find them in the apt. Checked every cam, did they leave?

It didn't last too long,,,,I went back over to B#2 so I don't know where they are anymore either,,,last time I saw Lola she was getting dressed.

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Dear global moderator, I saw that you deleted my comment on EUROMIKE69, I think he came by tears and saying that he was offended, the problem that what offends our intelligence is he, you should also censure the comments Stupid, but I see that the 10 commentators of this forum agree with him, has now become a very narrow circle of people who congratulate each other, wishes

Sergio how do you know it was him? Maybe Mikelima did it just to make you think it was him. You know how Mikelima is.

These ladies take hours to just put makeup on,,,,,man they can turn the most simple things into an event lol,,,Rosie and MissX,,,I think you are ready now.:biggrin:

Rosie and Missx getting ready to go out :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1