Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

A when new girls I can no longer stand all this team of girlfriends who do nothing for us ( or too rarely  ) , because by chance the girls who come out of the lot of my point of view are not friends (Karol Ange Nicole and recently Sofie) can be They know each other but not as close friends (B1 is in U / M). I know I will not make friends with my words, but I had to say it. I'm not a person who often criticizes even though I've been thinking about it for a long time.

They don´t need to be close friends , if they are friendly and open minded !:biggrin::biggrin:

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

You are absolutely wrong

• Kamila and Kristy when they were in Barcelona took a few days off
  • Anna, Irma, Ilona all 3 went in vacations together. B1 was empty
  • Ilona twice has left the apartment
  • And others since. I don't keep a list

You know what I don't get either,,,the fact that these same old miserable guys on here who bitch and complain like old senior citizens love to do,,, I don't see them complaining about the other couples Apts and when those women from those Apts that leave for an extended period of time.

RLC has seen the complaints,,,,and they themselves tried to Dumb it down as much as possible to explain it to these guys,,,they even changed the name of the Freaking Apt to "Girls on Vacation", And yet that still was not enough for them to get it through their thick skulls,,, I guess when they go on vacation they spend the entire time locked up inside their hotel rooms and never leave to go do anything outside on the beach, shopping, partying etc....... B#1 is under maintenance and B#2 is empty and guess what just happened,,,Taya and Will just had sex and 2 seconds after they were done Olivia and Nick had sex while Martina and Alberto were fooling around on the couch.

So if I was like some of these guys,,instead of enjoying most of these other Apts that I paid my money for,,, I would instead be over here looking at just these 2 Apts complaining about why one of them is UM while the other one is empty and one girl named Nichole is MIA.

Phantom your list shows just how long now that girls have been leaving for time outside the Apt,,,and from way back then almost 3 years ago now,,people were complaining about them leaving then,,and guess what? They are still leaving to this day,, They will still leave tomorrow, next month, next year,Next decade and century if RLC is still around then::) And for years now People have been saying RLC is going down,,they are a failing company and they will lose a lot of costumers because they are not pleasing the complainers,,,,,, Well unless I don't know what a failing company looks like I guess they must be failing miserably to go from just 3 Apt to now 20 Apt,,to go from giving trial days before you join to now charging $35/45/70/180 for their project, And have people signing up like crazy every single day,,, People who don't even know about CC. Yes they are going down big time lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, turkey a dit :

Ils ne pas besoin d'être amis proches, si elles sont sympathiques et ouverts d'esprit!:biggrin::biggrin:

Entirely agree with you, it was my mood of the day. Thank you for restoring my smile. .:biggrin:

4 hours ago, turkey said:

I don´t care if the girls are in the app or not , but the saying " are in vacation " is not ok . they are in vacation in Barca , now Nicole is a few days away , oke , she is still in vacation in Barca . She don´t need a vacation during her vacation !!!!

4 hours ago, turkey said:

I don´t care if the girls are in the app or not , but the saying " are in vacation " is not ok . they are in vacation in Barca , now Nicole is a few days away , oke , she is still in vacation in Barca . She don´t need a vacation during her vacation !!!!

When I went to Florida for 2 weeks it was a case of 'Naga on Vacation'...While I was there, I went to the Gulf Coast for 3 days...So, a vacation within a vacation...What Nicole, and quite a few of the other girls have done in the past, is, my friend, REAL LIFE I'm afraid...You are paying to witness a small part of their REAL LIFE, weather they're in the apartment or not...Just saying...:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

,,Taya and Will just had sex and 2 seconds after they were done Olivia and Nick had sex while Martina and Alberto were fooling around on the couch.

And the sexy little Lana on the kitchen chair...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When I went to Florida for 2 weeks it was a case of 'Naga on Vacation'...While I was there, I went to the Gulf Coast for 3 days...So, a vacation within a vacation...What Nicole, and quite a few of the other girls have done in the past, is, my friend, REAL LIFE I'm afraid...You are paying to witness a small part of their REAL LIFE, weather they're in the apartment or not...Just saying...:biggrin:

m1303.gif:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Please cc members, tell me who gets 3 months vacation from their job, the most I got was 4 weeks. After 10 years of working at he same place

Then you need to find a different Job lol,,,,at certain jobs like mine you can put in a request ahead of time for a couple months off if you have other important things that you have to get done outside of your job,,,,some people at my job have even taken a year off work to go back to their Country of Birth to either take care of a dying relative or for Business reasons.

But it all depends on the job itself,,,some jobs out there are more strict than others and some employers are assholes, while others treat you like family.

You also gotta think of the fact that maybe some of these ladies probably don't work a 9-5 job,,and they just go from job to job, we don't know their personal stories so we cannot speculate as to why they have so much time off.

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon guys...I know you all thought I'd gone off for a few days of wild uninhibited sex with my girl Nicole, but, alas, no....She did ask me but I had to wash the car and look after Ted, my new puppy...Never mind, there'll hopefully be another opportunity...:biggrin:

Doesn't look like I've missed a great deal in the last 24hrs...Nicole gone away, possibly with Marc, and Carolina arriving...Enjoy your stay, again, Caro...:biggrin:

I see Commando Sofie is causing a little bit of a stir...:dodgy:

I must admit, I find the very thought of being pantiless under a thin dress or skirt, a huge turn on...happy nodding smiley face smiley