Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Although Sofie's been left on her own right now, with Nicole away, it's nice to see her getting out and about, and making the most of the fantastic weather there...The whole week in Barca is 30 plus degrees and it looks like she's off to the beach again...and who can blame her...Oh no, what am I saying, she should stay in and entertain us...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Although Sofie's been left on her own right now, with Nicole away, it's nice to see her getting out and about, and making the most of the fantastic weather there...The whole week in Barca is 30 plus degrees and it looks like she's off to the beach again...and who can blame her...Oh no, what am I saying, she should stay in and entertain us...:dodgy:

The arrival of Caro was the worst possible timing for Sofie !

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

The arrival of Caro was the worst possible timing for Sofie !

Possibly, but Rosie needs to be surrounded by friends to be herself...Jasmin, MissX and now Caro...not to mention the B1 girls...When her friends haven't been in B2, she's hung out with the B1 girls, and slept there a couple of times.. I think the fact that Nicole has gone away for a few days just after Sofie arrived could be more of a factor...I believe Nicole and Sofie were friends before...But Sofie's coping fine. I'm sure if she had wanted to go out with Rosie and Caro, it wouldn't have been a problem, unless they were on a date...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly, but Rosie needs to be surrounded by friends to be herself...Jasmin, MissX and now Caro...not to mention the B1 girls...When her friends haven't been in B2, she's hung out with the B1 girls, and slept there a couple of times.. I think the fact that Nicole has gone away for a few days just after Sofie arrived could be more of a factor...I believe Nicole and Sofie were friends before...But Sofie's coping fine. I'm sure if she had wanted to go out with Rosie and Caro, it wouldn't have been a problem, unless they were on a date...

What I mean is : without Caro they could come closer

6 minutes ago, turkey said:

Am I wrong if I think that RLC upgraded the quality of the cams ???

I'm not sure. They look pretty crisp to me but it could be the light. The test will be when you get a girl moving on cam, say in B2 bathroom, then the image deteriorates...

Were there any cam in particular you noticed are better...?

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

What I mean is : without Caro they could come closer

Again, it's a possibility, but wouldn't she just spend more time with the B1 girls...We might not find out cos I don't think she has much time left till she leaves...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure. They look pretty crisp to me but it could be the light. The test will be when you get a girl moving on cam, say in B2 bathroom, then the image deteriorates...

Were there any cam in particular you noticed are better...?

They all looks sharper to my , clear and more contrast .

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Again, it's a possibility, but wouldn't she just spend more time with the B1 girls...We might not find out cos I don't think she has much time left till she leaves...

That , my friend , we never now !!!