Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If only Rosie didn't have any panties on right now in the position she's in on the couch,,,that would have been so Amazing::)::):heart::heart:

We're a funny bunch aren't we...Girls such as Nicole, Gina, Belle and the twins have given us some fabulous open pussy views in recent times, and other girls before them. I never get bored with them personally, but there is a tendency to take a lot of their nudity for granted now... But here we are, waiting with baited breath, and maybe more excited for an open pussy shot, bend over or just a lip slip from other girls who don't show the same level of nudity, or seem to avoid giving us the best views...Like Rosie, Kristy, until recently, and any new girl...currently Sofie and Violetta before her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We're a funny bunch aren't we...Girls such as Nicole, Gina, Belle and the twins have given us some fabulous open pussy views in recent times, and other girls before them. I never get bored with them personally, but there is a tendency to take a lot of their nudity for granted now... But here we are, waiting with baited breath, and maybe more excited for an open pussy shot, bend over or just a lip slip from other girls who don't show the same level of nudity, or seem to avoid giving us the best views...Like Rosie, Kristy, until recently, and any new girl...currently Sofie and Violetta before her...:biggrin:

The one's who don't show everything on a daily basis actually make it more enjoyable when they finally show or they slip up for those 2 seconds have a brain freeze and forget about the cameras.::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If only Rosie didn't have any panties on right now in the position she's in on the couch,,,that would have been so Amazing::)::):heart::heart:

She just needs to wait till I get home in about 15 minutes.

• Upvote 1