Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

Just as a matter of interest, is Caro doing a Miss X? I can't recall her having a shower whenever I have the chance to be viewing RLC.

She had a very nice one this evening...:biggrin:...She is a beautiful girl, I must admit. I wonder how she got that scar on her right boob though..It looks like she's had some sort of surgical operation rather than anything cosmetic to me...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Laws have to be followed. When you disrupt the enjoyment of others it sometimes comes with consequences. The last thing these girls need is to get a Criminal Record. It could prevent them from ever Travelling Abroad for a long time.     They have no choice but to comply. 

There you go again trying to inject a little common sense.  m1208.gif

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
21 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I wonder who Lola is sending her nude selfies too. She takes them quite a lot when ever the chance arises.

Lyree...:biggrin:

She does not know I watch her on RLC, we are just VK friends. And no nudes   yet.  She may after this gets out.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had a very nice one this evening...:biggrin:...She is a beautiful girl, I must admit. I wonder how she got that scar on her right boob though..It looks like she's had some sort of surgical operation rather than anything cosmetic to me...

I'm thinking she may have had a growth removed. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Noticed that the other day. May had a lump removed. The scar didn't look that old.

• Upvote 2