Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I asked Yury to translate the conversation imediate after the seizure.

--------------

Nicole behaves like a very drunk man. She staggers, stumbles, a feeling that she barely standing on her feet. She speaks inarticulate (indistinct). Girls can not understand her. 
Nicole tries to say something to the girl who is lying on the edge (near the bathroom door in Rosa's room). She tries to say something about what was yesterday and about some guy, but the girl does not understand her. Then the girl says: "Let's (talk) later." 
Anna asks Nicole: "Are you okay?" Nicole does not answer anything. It seems she is trying to say about what she saw in a dream., but she speaks vaguely (unclear) and I do not understand her.
Then Nicole and Anna go into Nicole's room. Anna puts Nicole to bed. She asks what she dreamed and what happened to her eye. I do not understand Nicole's answer again. It seems that she had a dream (a bad dream), but this is my very subjective opinion. (But Anna asked Nicole what she dreamed). When Anna leaves the room, Nicole says: "I'm scared."
I did not understand what happened to Nicole. She did not talk about a seizure (fit) or that she was not feeling well. It seemed to me that her face swelled on the left side. And she clearly not in itself.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole had a small seizure last night as well.
If you go back to 2322 Cam 3 and 1 then you will see her collapse at the dining table. But continues to look at her phone.

Not good if it keeps happening. Poor girl!

Just now, ed2 said:

--------------

Nicole behaves like a very drunk man. She staggers, stumbles, a feeling that she barely standing on her feet. She speaks inarticulate (indistinct). Girls can not understand her. 
Nicole tries to say something to the girl who is lying on the edge (near the bathroom door in Rosa's room). She tries to say something about what was yesterday and about some guy, but the girl does not understand her. Then the girl says: "Let's (talk) later." 
Anna asks Nicole: "Are you okay?" Nicole does not answer anything. It seems she is trying to say about what she saw in a dream., but she speaks vaguely (unclear) and I do not understand her.
Then Nicole and Anna go into Nicole's room. Anna puts Nicole to bed. She asks what she dreamed and what happened to her eye. I do not understand Nicole's answer again. It seems that she had a dream (a bad dream), but this is my very subjective opinion. (But Anna asked Nicole what she dreamed). When Anna leaves the room, Nicole says: "I'm scared."
I did not understand what happened to Nicole. She did not talk about a seizure (fit) or that she was not feeling well. It seemed to me that her face swelled on the left side. And she clearly not in itself.

Very common for people to act this way after a seizure.  My son tries to talk after a seizure and you can't make anything out of it.  He talks gibberish until after he has had some sleep and allowed the brain to heal.

What bothers me is Nicole saying she is scared.  That makes me think that this seizure might just be her first one.  I don't know for sure but that is the way it sounds to me.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

--------------

Thanks Yury and Ed for that...Sounds like Nicole was totally out of it, as I suspected when I witnessed it...We know what happened to her face...It was a seizure, not a bad dream, but it's hardly surprising she can't remember...It also suggests she's unaware of it happening before, even though she had a minor incident earlier in the evening...I think she should get it checked out, I'd be worried if it was me...I'm sure Anna has advised her...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Well I see that Nicole got in another fight and had to get her other eye fixed.   :dodgy::wink::tongue: (with the nightstand)  

This probably is in bad taste-  but I could Naga resist. :biggrin:

I really am glad that she is ok :heart:

As long as you're a fan you're good.c05141.gif