Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Alone. I'm pretty sure it has been posted, but I can't for the life of me find it... When they left this afternoon, was it just Carolina who took her suitcase, or Anna also?

There's still a big suitcase still on the floor in Rosie's room...That must be Anna's..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's still a big suitcase still on the floor in Rosie's room...That must be Anna's..

I wasn't paying close attention last night, but I saw Rosie busy with a suitcase as well. Rosie's suitcase was filled with food and snacks though, so this must be Anna's. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

yes, that's Anna's. And the suitcase near bathroom door is Rose's with food

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she should get it checked out, I'd be worried if it was me...I'm sure Anna has advised her...

I'm not sure how Anna would know that Nicole had a seizure if Nicole didn't know herself. It's obvious to us because we can see the video, but not necessarily to them.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I wasn't paying close attention last night, but I saw Rosie busy with a suitcase as well. Rosie's suitcase was filled with food and snacks though, so this must be Anna's. 

I forgot, you're right...I still don't think Anna has come for 1 night...

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm not sure how Anna would know that Nicole had a seizure if Nicole didn't know herself. It's obvious to us because we can see the video, but not necessarily to them.

Good point Timber...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1