Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

If Belle here can give Rosie a double dildo goodbye and in end hot white cream drips.  Just like on Chaturbate stick pink in comes out vanilla ice cream yummy.

It's like you are trying really hard just to see how disrespectful you can be,,,,Mexican Chick Really?.,,,maybe you should go back to school and learn Geography instead of being on CC being an asshole towards these women for no reason.

And you wonder why the Mods constantly delete your disrespectful comments,,,I don't know why you hate women so much and why you pick CC to come and spew your venom at them and try your hardest everyday to say the most disrespectful thing you can thinks of about them.

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

19 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Hope Nicole gets the Cal King bed, up close action cams.  I see this Mexican chick that is around for awhile sleeps with whoever in big bed, now she is back, start charging her rent and not give to RLC.  I see Sofie sitting on a lot of Euros, high maintenance and get along w/ Nicole who can be thinking of herself.  Last time at B1 just wanted to get over to B2 treating B1 very unfriendly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

happyone, j'attends ta réponse

It was a joke-in medical terms a flat line is nothing-dead---so applying it to a graph it would mean that same thing.

Do you now understand??????  Do I need to draw you a little picture??? 

Please do not pm me anymore-because I do not care what you think :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by happyone
more explanations

8 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Just read about Nicoles epileptic seIzure and seen it on RLC replay. It's not a great condition to have. Pretty scary stuff. A work colleague had it right in front of us. He was foaming at the mouth and convulsing badly. We tried to hold him down but he seemed to have the strength of ten men as his muscle tightened very hard. Someone also put a spoon in his mouth to stop him swallowing his tongue It's kind of funny that most of the REAL LIFE events in RLC have come via Nicole. RLC should make her see a doctor because she hit her head numerous times on the Unit in her room as she convulsed. Not sure if she has had it before but they should make her aware she did. I personally wouldn't mind her leaving for her safety and health because you never can say if she has it again and this time get a serious injury. 

She needs to get it sorted out quickly, so it breaks my heart to say this, but I also think she should leave, for her own safety...Broken heart animated emoticon

• Upvote 2

Good night has all too much emotion today and I prefer to lie on a good image of Nicole hoping what will be better tomorrow and in his life. A thought For Karol Angel Sofie and BB

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Good night has all too much emotion today and I prefer to lie on a good image of Nicole hoping what will be better tomorrow and in his life. A thought For Karol Angel Sofie and BB

Nite Martyen...:sleepy: