Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

these fireworks tell me that B1 and B2 are actually very close...dont know why the girls take 15 mins ....i think they walk from one apartment to another...

There is a celebration all across Barcelona tonight, so there will be fireworks everywhere

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh and Karol in for Miss X, who is absolutely gorgeous but doesn't warrant even being on the list...

I guess it's 19 girls for me now,,,how on earth did I forget about Carolina:heart::heart:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh and Karol in for Miss X, who is absolutely gorgeous but doesn't warrant even being on the list...

Miss X would be a different story if she was an official tenant. I'd love to see her as a proper resident. Karol is obviously great too though

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great list..Am I the only one who thinks Angel is beautiful, sexy and classy,,,Melissa too...so Angel and Melissa for Lola and Polya...:biggrin:

I like Melissa, but Angel never really left an impression on me. 

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

these fireworks tell me that B1 and B2 are actually very close...dont know why the girls take 15 mins ....i think they walk from one apartment to another...

Lol,,,,Zinc,,,if fireworks are going off all over the city then no matter where you are,,,or which Apt you are in,,you will hear fireworks outside:biggrin:

I thought that you would've know that. And the Apts are not that close to each other.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Lol,,,,Zinc,,,if fireworks are going off all over the city then no matter where you are,,,or which Apt you are in,,you will hear fireworks outside:biggrin:

I thought that you would've know that. And the Apts are not that close to each other.

oh.. i had no idea...thought they were only happening at the beach...

• Upvote 1

il y a 17 minutes, Zinc a dit :

ces feux d'artifice me disent que B1 et B2 sont en fait très proches ... ne sais pas pourquoi les filles prennent 15 minutes .... Je pense qu'ils marchent d'un appartement à l'autre ...

- June 24: Saint John Day (concerts, dance, fireworks in all districts on the night of June 23-24). That day, we eat the coca of Sant Joan, a pastry really stifle-christian.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

oh.. i had no idea...thought they were only happening at the beach...

The beach stretches for miles,,,so it could be any building along a long stretch of buildings that run alongside the beaches,,,,And sound travels very far through the city when it's something like fireworks going off in the distance.

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have a feeling bedroom #4 would be the most watched,,,talk about nudity overload :biggrin::biggrin:::):heart:

Yeh, too much pussy...we'd be crying out for them to put panties on..and can you guys imagine if Nicole and Gina clashed naked in the hall and their pussies interlocked with each other.., The apt would be UM for several hours while the RLC team tried desperately to disengage their pussies...That would be a horrible job, I'd hate to draw the short straw for that one......:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think if she was an actual tenant and her stay was 60-90 days we would have seen a lot more of her,,,that girl has a very sexy body,,,the short 5 seconds of it that I got to see :biggrin::biggrin:

She's a bit of a celebrity in her real world so I'm not so sure,,,But she's hot, there's no doubt about that...:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah if that's what you read then you really are as stupid as people say you are.  Blind and arrogant.

What people,,,the same stupid people who tell you that your comment was smart?,,,,,You are a conspiracy theorists,,and you love to make shit up that isn't there,,,don't blame me for making yourself look foolish.

Explain yourself and show me the idiot where did RLC deceive you or us into thinking Anna and Carol were staying longer?

And just by the way you think,,,, I am here to say congratulations,,you have won 10 millions dollars in this lottery here in Nigeria,,, The only thing you have to do is send me $100,000 to clear it through customs and pay all the necessary fees......Go to best buy and buy 20,000- $500 Itunes gift cards and stay on the phone while you are purchasing it,,,and then read me the numbers on the back of the card when you get back outside ok thanks Max,,,,:biggrin::biggrin:

rofl.gifcash.gif