Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Nic does not deserve that big bed, its empty, knew this was going to happen when she came back.  Get to stare at the furniture again.

I understand that you are not a fan of Nicole ,me needer, but a little more respect for a guest in our home(pc) would not be wrong .

• Upvote 5

Morning everyone....I see Nicole was out with Sofia, then stayed out...I'd like to think that Nicole herself and RLC have her condition under control and she's on some sort of medication. It was horrible to witness, and I can't imagine that being good for RLC...They removed the evidence pretty quickly yesterday from replay. It would just put my mind at rest if I knew she's actually been medically examined...

I wonder if she's staying at Marc's...I can't imagine she's had time to find another bf yet, especially with what she's been through and the state of her face...Maybe he looked after her yesterday after her seizure, maybe they haven't split, maybe he doesn't want to be in front of the cams, maybe RLC wanted her to stay away for the night because they didn't want us to witness another episode, maybe she has another boyfriend...Maybe I'll just sit back and wait...I'm just worried...:sad:

I hope, whoever she stayed with last night, didn't have to witness what we did and they looked after her...I really hope she's ok...:heart::heart:

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone....I see Nicole was out with Sofia, then stayed out...I'd like to think that Nicole herself and RLC have her condition under control and she's on some sort of medication. It was horrible to witness, and I can't imagine that being good for RLC...They removed the evidence pretty quickly yesterday from replay. It would just put my mind at rest if I knew she's actually been medically examined...

I wonder if she's staying at Marc's...I can't imagine she's had time to find another bf yet, especially with what she's been through and the state of her face...Maybe he looked after her yesterday after her seizure, maybe they haven't split, maybe he doesn't want to be in front of the cams, maybe RLC wanted her to stay away for the night because they didn't want us to witness another episode, maybe she has another boyfriend...Maybe I'll just sit back and wait...I'm just worried...:sad:

I hope, whoever she stayed with last night, didn't have to witness what we did and they looked after her...I really hope she's ok...:heart::heart:

Good morning Naga

in my opinion, let's wait and see. Too much speculations and we are lack of facts about current Nicole situation

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I want to be optimistic and think that Nicole has slept in the hospital. Some examinations for epileptic are done during the sleep, to see how to react the brain. And find the problem. But my pessimistic side is the time at which she went out around 2:00 am it's late for an admission but not impossible. It is not a speculation, it is just a possibility and my opinion. ( I remind you that my cousin is epileptic and the doctors have done nocturnal examinations. He also had his first crisis on the wake )

• Upvote 1

I love the way Sofie sensually caressed her body, especially her breasts, last night before her bate...Sadly for us she covered herself up again...but she's getting a little braver...

Thin, yes she is, but Sofie is really starting to grow on me...There's no doubt she's a beautiful girl...IMO...:heart: