Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

2146 Nicole and Sofie left for club?

Enjoy your evening girls...but don't be too late back, I want to enjoy you before I go to bed...
It didn't really look like club attire Nold...They just threw some clothes on, no big effort...Hopefully just a few drinks and home reasonalbly early...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Enjoy your evening girls...but don't be too late back, I want to enjoy you before I go to bed...
It didn't really look like club attire Nold...They just threw some clothes on, no big effort...Hopefully just a few drinks and home reasonalbly early...:biggrin:

Back at 21.49 and out 21.49 with jackets...:biggrin:

Judging by the lack of participation and posting in this forum...I'd say the majority of guys have that thought.  Even if the other two don't go out (which is very much in keeping with set pattern), then nobody gives a shit.  RLC has a real problem on their hand with these current participants.  The money maker B1 and B2 are seriously in trouble.  

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Judging by the lack of participation and posting in this forum...I'd say the majority of guys have that thought.  Even if the other two don't go out (which is very much in keeping with set pattern), then nobody gives a shit.  RLC has a real problem on their hand with these current participants.  The money maker B1 and B2 are seriously in trouble.  

Je suis d'accord avec toi Max. Durant ces 2 dernières années, B1 Et B2 ont été les appartements qui rapportaient le plus à RLC. Perso, je pense que quand il y a des changements (départs/arrivées), pour RLC c'est tout bénéfique, car la curiosité de la découverte l'emporte souvent pour les nouveau abonnés. Cela a été mon cas aussi..

• Upvote 2

I agree with you Max. During the last 2 years, B1 and B2 were the most expensive apartments for RLC. Personally, I think that when there are changes (departures / arrivals), for RLC it is all beneficial, because the curiosity of the discovery often prevails for the new subscribers. That was my case too ..